Has anybody in this forum received their Mach E yet????

dr.ion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
What we know is that they are going to inspect/test all the cars shipped prior to a certain date. We don't know any more than that, but it is assumed some will need some kind of rework. We all know about assumptions.

What I do know is that my car was built Jan 6th and shipped out on Jan 15th, with an ETA in NJ of Feb 17-23. There are others who are in roughly that same position, so it seems whatever the issue is it has been addressed (or is verified OK) for cars being made now. Your car will DEFINITELY not take 10 months to get delivered. In fact, it is likely based on what we think we know your car will only be a week or 2 late depending on whether it was made in Jan or before that.
Agree, same here car built on Jan 6, shipped Jan 15 ETA was 2/22, yesterday moved up by a few days - 2/17 (I am in DC area)
Sponsored

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
What I do know is that my car was built Jan 6th and shipped out on Jan 15th, with an ETA in NJ of Feb 17-23.
mine was apparently built on the 8th, and NOT shipped yet.... I got no ship date, no delay email, and no update from Ford or Dealer yet. I'm trying to wait until Friday patiently for some kind of official update from Ford.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
There are multiple cars produced on 1/8 awaiting shipping. Hopefully they will get going now. Today's post was a hopeful sign:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...s-updated-with-fords-response.2792/post-89526
I've reached back out to my dealer for an update. The tracker on this forum shows a 1/8 build date but the update I got from the dealer on 1/8 was that the car was built on 1/7 and would take 2-3 weeks for delivery (yeah right.) I've been impatiently checking what I can via this forum but was trying not to be a pest to the dealer. However, I would have hoped that the car would have shipped by now.

stlippert

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Red AWD ER
Country flag
I've reached back out to my dealer for an update. The tracker on this forum shows a 1/8 build date but the update I got from the dealer on 1/8 was that the car was built on 1/7 and would take 2-3 weeks for delivery (yeah right.) I've been impatiently checking what I can via this forum but was trying not to be a pest to the dealer. However, I would have hoped that the car would have shipped by now.
My 1/12/21 build date shipped out on 1/22 and has a 2/18 ETA. Not sure why yours is still in Mexico?

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
Sounds like you have to basically get everything in line to buy it before they'll let you test drive it. Yes, yes I'm bitter towards them right now.

Norm in NC

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had a build week of 4/18 that has, just now, disappeared. No build week at all.

Dkuhnke

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered Mach e FE, but ETA is anyone's guess
Occupation
retired engineer
Country flag
Yes, Feb 25, via Fraser Ford in Oshawa, Ontario. Got almost 800km on it.