Has anybody in this forum received their Mach E yet????

MarcelK

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: Mazda CX5. Ordered: Mach E RWD Shadow Black with TP
Occupation
senior consultant
Country flag
Recieved today a nice message from the dealer. Delivery initially scheduled end of February in the Netherlands. Updated to delivery in June. Unbelievable.
Seems the NA market will be delivered first. Or something else is going on.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag

Nick Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E RWD SR
Country flag
Yeah on this note I did get confirmation from my dealer that their FCTP cars are due in Feb, but in the event that my car arrives first (not likely IMO), I'd be the only one able to drive it.
I would want to hope you (and the rest of us) are the only ones to drive the cars we have ordered!

No doubt dealers will have their doors kicked down from joe public to jump in a MME if they drive past and see it on the lot

... might need to remind my dealer I can see journey logs (they don't need to know the car isn't synched yet!) on the car and to not let anyone take it for a test drive!

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Don't have 69 messages but I do have 4 recalls.
more evidence of the "botched Explorer launch" fiasco that was a big part of the CEO change

Astro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I DO now have my car in FordPass. Does that count??
0BC66A37-165B-41A7-BD86-0DA237DF39C6.png
Hold up, if this is for real, this would be a major security flaw, connecting to car without taking ownership? Wouldn't make me feel so safe to know all you need is a VIN to pair to a car that you don't own haha.

Mine was scheduled for production week of 1/3 also not produced. I wonder if the semiconductor shortage may start to effect them as well.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Hold up, if this is for real, this would be a major security flaw, connecting to car without taking ownership? Wouldn't make me feel so safe to know all you need is a VIN to pair to a car that you don't own haha.

Mine was scheduled for production week of 1/3 also not produced. I wonder if the semiconductor shortage may start to effect them as well.
Sync'ing the Ford Pass app with the car requires someone to press a button on the screen in the car.

There have been a few instances of people syncing the car and someone at the plant (we assume) pressing that button. Then their car has shown up in the app (including showing its location in Mexico). Once they put the car in "shipping" mode it disappears from the app.

Astro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Sync'ing the Ford Pass app with the car requires someone to press a button on the screen in the car.

There have been a few instances of people syncing the car and someone at the plant (we assume) pressing that button. Then their car has shown up in the app (including showing its location in Mexico). Once they put the car in "shipping" mode it disappears from the app.
Ahh phew, well that makes me feel a lot better, thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: UW2

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag

I can’t do anything but look at the pretty picture and that initial setup I was able to do.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
I'm definitely not going to be the first.

My Premium ER AWD was built on Dec 9. I'm in northern California. Today, its status changed to "shipped" on Ford's VIN tracking site, "in transit" on www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker, and "built" on the reservation site. I didn't receive any email, so the change may have happened yesterday.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Recieved today a nice message from the dealer. Delivery initially scheduled end of February in the Netherlands. Updated to delivery in June. Unbelievable.
Seems the NA market will be delivered first. Or something else is going on.
Wow - sorry to hear that - Other than the 3-4 cars sold in NA, dont even know when most folks in NA would see their cars . Seems like severe shipping issues or supply issues