Has anybody in this forum received their Mach E yet????

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Recieved today a nice message from the dealer. Delivery initially scheduled end of February in the Netherlands. Updated to delivery in June. Unbelievable.
Seems the NA market will be delivered first. Or something else is going on.
Ugh! That is a huge bummer. Was your car part of the lot that was produced prior to Oct 23rd? My car was built prior to that date and is still sitting down in Mexico so I feel you pain. But June? I hope that date estimate improves for you....
Sponsored

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Am I overly concerned with the late production and delivery of our Mach e's. Something doesn't seem to be going right. I hope I'm wrong!

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Yeah, I've known that one for the past 7 weeks and counting. :)
Then you know it hasn't shipped. You also know there's a huge logjam of cars and you further know that both railroad workers and trucking companies are working at about 50% manpower reducing the capability to reduce that backlog significantly. And there are a bunch of cars just like yours waiting for their turns too.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Am I overly concerned with the late production and delivery of our Mach e's. Something doesn't seem to be going right. I hope I'm wrong!
There was no plan for a pandemic disrupting supply chains and reducing workforces. Why? Because there was no pandemic when the car was announced.

Railroad companies are working at about 50% staffing. Plus there's an autorack shortage anyway. Trucking companies are also seriously short-staffed. Can't move thousands of cars like they used to be able to. Make the pandemic go away and a lot of this will correct itself.

Blinkin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 FoST
Country flag
For now I suspect it has to do with the very late OKTB right before a holiday week. That timing definitely hurt. Obviously the pandemic didn't make logistics easier. Hopefully it's not something systemic and rather a normal part of the process with emphasis on ensuring quality for the end customer.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I expect mine around August

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Then you know it hasn't shipped. You also know there's a huge logjam of cars and you further know that both railroad workers and trucking companies are working at about 50% manpower reducing the capability to reduce that backlog significantly. And there are a bunch of cars just like yours waiting for their turns too.
Yeah no doubting that, and not complaining either.

Seeing others in my general location getting ship notifications with build dates later than mine just makes me curious as to if there is any logic as to how they move cars from the lots to the trains.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
tesla does not offer that anymore. Abused to much, many cars were getting brought back.
Tesla tried their best not to abide by the policy even before it’s cancelled: If one applied for or received any government incentives in the first week, the return policy doesn’t apply. Most people doesn’t know about this catch until they tried to return.
Sponsored