Has anybody in this forum received their Mach E yet????

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am expecting another train load to leave the plant on the 15th or 16th. Let's see if that actually happens. ?
I would hope there's at least 2-3 trainloads/week. Otherwise they're gonna get even further behind than we expected.

Although I guess roughly half the cars are heading the other direction (to the port for Europe).
Sponsored

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I guess my griping today did something. My status has changed to “In transit” and my VIN now shows pending on palsapp.com.
See it really does pay off to habitually refresh all the various tracking pages. This change happened from 4-5pm ET.

stlippert

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Red AWD ER
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anybody in this forum received their Mach E yet???? 1610662975842

So mine shows Produced on 1/12 but nothing about shipment. But here on the palsapp site I have a pending shipping status through/to Louisville. I live in Cincinnati.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I guess my griping today did something. My status has changed to “In transit” and my VIN now shows pending on palsapp.com.
See it really does pay off to habitually refresh all the various tracking pages. This change happened from 4-5pm ET.
:)
Can you imagine if someone from the Ford logistics team is watching this forum? They would be scared to death at the idea of providing a tracking system for public use. Folks here are checking their status 2-3 times per hour! Then add in the fact that many times obtaining a status update only answers one question but creates 2 or 3 more....

For the record....it's no different on any of the other forums where special vehicles are ordered. The Ford Truck forum is crazy whenever a new model design is released. Those guys are rabid about trying to track the exact status of their trucks along the way. :)

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
My dealer's demo Mach E shows exactly the same on palsapp. The tracker says ETA of 1/21 for that one. It is going to Cbus.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anybody in this forum received their Mach E yet???? 1610662975842

So mine shows Produced on 1/12 but nothing about shipment. But here on the palsapp site I have a pending shipping status through/to Louisville. I live in Cincinnati.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Plug your VIN into this shipping company’s website, which Ford is apparently using to transport the MMEs on the first leg of the trip from Mexico to Kansas City: https://palsapp.com/
Ok, I plugged in my VIN and I got:

Origin: New Castle, DE
Destination: -
Destination name: null
Freight Bill # 035316XXXX
Status Pending

so, is this telling me that my car is actually in DE? I find that very hard to believe if the dealer told me it was built on 12 Jan and the Ford website still shows Production.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag

Status Pending

so, is this telling me that my car is actually in DE? I find that very hard to believe if the dealer told me it was built on 12 Jan and the Ford website still shows Production.
no...It means your car is going from Kansas City to DE...then to you. Hasn't happened yet.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
:)
Can you imagine if someone from the Ford logistics team is watching this forum? They would be scared to death at the idea of providing a tracking system for public use. Folks here are checking their status 2-3 times per hour! Then add in the fact that many times obtaining a status update only answers one question but creates 2 or 3 more....

For the record....it's no different on any of the other forums where special vehicles are ordered. The Ford Truck forum is crazy whenever a new model design is released. Those guys are rabid about trying to track the exact status of their trucks along the way. :)
I've thought about that too. The whole system is probably under stress already, and then we've got hundreds of people here pounding the database every 3 minutes too. ?

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag

Status Pending

No... what this is saying is that at some point in the future the car will be in New Castle... at which point Jack Cooper / North American Auto Transportation will pick up the car, load it onto a car carrier and take it ... somewhere else (because your destination field is blank) and it is "pending" because they've ordered the fright transport but car isn't in New Castle.

Jack Cooper is the over-the-road car carrier. This website wont show any tracking when the car is moving by rail.

They are choreographing transpiration across multiple railroads and car carriers.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
According to the delivery receipt mine made it to KC on the 9th, along with 7 others. (I'm sure there were quite a few more on the train.) Still expecting to receive it at the end of the month- was built on the 20th of Dec.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My Update:
Was finally able to get through to my dealer. I advised that I received an email from Ford stating that my car had shipped and should be arriving around the end of the month. He told me that he looked in his system (Webdo) and could only see that it was built, not shipped. He said that he'd email the region rep and get an updated status. Later in the day, he emailed me the region rep's response to his email. She said that I should trust my email from Ford over the Webdo status. When I further looked at his email the dealer sent to the region rep, I noticed he gave her the WRONG VIN number and order number. Uggh. Of course he did. I emailed the Region Rep to advise her of my real VIN and Order Numbers. She said she would inquire about the status (what train) and let me know. This was Monday, and I haven't heard back yet. I don't expect to. NOTE: For the first time, I can actually see Mach-E graphics (of the car) when I log on to the FordPass App and the Ford tracking sites. Normally the photo area has been blank.

UPDATE: The regional sales manager (super nice lady by the way) emailed me back and said they are showing that my car is "on the ramp" (whatever that means), and will arrive in VA on 1 Feb. She added that she will try to get it here sooner if she can (not holding my breath, but very nice of her to say).
I have to say...as much as I've crapped on my dealer, this manager is superb. She'll get high remarks on my survey.
Positive outcome from your persistence

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Where is the first screenshot from or link how to access it?

This one is from an internal Ford system. Your dealer should have access to it.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Status Pending

No, that's the same as mine. It shows there is a plan for a transporter to pick up your car in New Castle but the job is still pending.
Sponsored