Has anybody used the online system to purchase your MME?

4TangledKites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Acura RDX
Country flag
My car is in, got the email from Ford that I could complete the purchase online. I've played around with it, going all the way through financing options and such. But I didn't complete it. Curious if anyone has?

I've seen the pricing from my dealer (looks right), but of course they are still trying to figure out Ford Options. I asked the dealer if I should run through the whole thing online and they haven't responded. Not sure if it would help or confuse them more.
Sponsored

DocOfClocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD, CR-V Hybrid
Country flag
Is X-plan pricing available in the online system?

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My car is in, got the email from Ford that I could complete the purchase online. I've played around with it, going all the way through financing options and such. But I didn't complete it. Curious if anyone has?

I've seen the pricing from my dealer (looks right), but of course they are still trying to figure out Ford Options. I asked the dealer if I should run through the whole thing online and they haven't responded. Not sure if it would help or confuse them more.
So..... it sounds like it went live.......

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Wonder what the financing terms are via the online system and if those can be negotiated.

OP
OP

4TangledKites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Acura RDX
Country flag
Wonder what the financing terms are via the online system and if those can be negotiated.
Same Ford Credit terms that others have posted here a while ago (sorry I'm not searching for a link). 0.9% for 48mo loan. 2.25% on Ford Options.

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag

So it looks like the online buying portal went live.

I'd imagine that if you're able to do it online (financing and what not), it should be smooth sailing for the dealer. I mean if everything is done online the only thing they would do is print out the papers, have you sign it, and hand over the keys.

Keep us updated if you ever hear back from the dealer on what to do.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
My MME has finally arrived at the dealer. WooHoo! The tracker in my account updated to show the next action is to finalize my purchase. But there's no option to do anything online. Maybe the dealer has to opt-in for that to be available? It's kinda a bummer, because now that the finance tab is gone from the Ford site, I don't have anything to show the dealer if they start playing games.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anybody used the online system to purchase your MME? 1616682644446

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
My MME has finally arrived at the dealer. WooHoo! The tracker in my account updated to show the next action is to finalize my purchase. But there's no option to do anything online. Maybe the dealer has to opt-in for that to be available? It's kinda a bummer, because now that the finance tab is gone from the Ford site, I don't have anything to show the dealer if they start playing games.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anybody used the online system to purchase your MME? 1616682644446
If you're willing to wait until tomorrow, we have seen some things work overnight at Ford. :)

OP
OP

4TangledKites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Acura RDX
Country flag
Small update...I went further in the online system - through the credit check and all the way to the point it asked me to sign online or wait for the dealer. Nice an easy, but...

Dealer is still trying to figure out how to do Ford Options - I know they are on the phone with Ford trying. Sounds like they needed a software update. They told me doing it online won't help because there system couldn't accept it.

Good news is, I'm driving my Mach E until they get it figured out!

opennetus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
My dealer also said their software doesn’t support Ford Options. Spent 5 hours at the dealership trying to work it out with them. They spent a lot of time talking on the phone with Ford and I had to repeatingly point out mistakes in the contract documents they showed on the screen and printed up. First, they tried to tack on a lease origination fee which Ford Options doesn’t have, then it was missing sales tax, than it was missing the $1,100 in incentives. Then they were missing my trade-in. I had to remind them more than once that they held $500 of my money as a deposit and that it should be included in the down payment. The monthly payment kept coming up as the wrong amount. I did the math on my own, separately, as I lost all confidence in their software. In the end, I had to sign a contract with some things scribbled out and manually replaced with correct amounts.

Needless to say, I had to explain to them what Ford Options was and how it worked at the start because they claimed they have never heard of the program before and knew nothing about it. They then falsely claimed it was not allowed in Michigan.

The only positive part of the experience is they didn’t try to sell me any extra add-ons, extended warrenty, service plans, GAP, etc; no scams or bogus charges at all and gave me no trouble regarding plan pricing.

Ford Finance really blew it with the Ford Options rollout dealers and Mach-E training in general. In the end, after spending the whole day at the dealership I was able to get it completed.
Sponsored

Last edited: