Has anyone gotten confirmation their Machdrop FE is in the order book yet?

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
WOW!
My dealer returned the VMs and Emails I've been sending. They are in contact with a Regional Manager and she is "Making it right." He asked me the color... yeah, still Red.
I know they are busy with other customers and that the world does NOT in fact revolve around me. So I appreciate his effort in the call. It was a nice call but I still have no tangible proof that I'm getting the car. More waiting and refreshing.
Sponsored

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I did it, pulled the plug on the Mach Drop FE. The scheduling mystery, along with the fact I really love the IB with space grey interior from all the roadshow photos shared on the forum, made my mind up. Saving almost $3K clinched it. Now that I did, I'm sure the floodgates will open for everyone else. ?

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Well, I think my dealer really wants to sell the Premium on my reservation, because they called the factory rep this afternoon to get me a build date on the FE to settle down my impatience about getting behind the wheel of my MME. They called me about an hour ago to let me know so I could reconsider and guaranteed I will have a confirmation and VIN within a week. I figure I can make it that much longer and will keep the FE. I'm done waffling. ?

I can't wait to get off this rollercoaster. ?

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
UPDATE:
"Thank you so much for your patience while we dug into this!
We apologize for any confusion caused, as our records didn’t indicate having received a Bill of Sale and that is why you were not listed on our original list.
We have confirmed that your order has been honored and successfully entered into the dealer order system.
Please excuse the delay in our response, and do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions."

I'm thinking the dealer should know this and call me without delay.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
UPDATE:
"Thank you so much for your patience while we dug into this!
We apologize for any confusion caused, as our records didn’t indicate having received a Bill of Sale and that is why you were not listed on our original list.
We have confirmed that your order has been honored and successfully entered into the dealer order system.
Please excuse the delay in our response, and do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions."

I'm thinking the dealer should know this and call me without delay.
Yep. And a lot of us (Machdroppers) got build dates overnight. I'd contact your dealer and ask him to look again. (The dealer probably won't even know until he actively goes in to search.)

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Yep. And a lot of us (Machdroppers) got build dates overnight. I'd contact your dealer and ask him to look again. (The dealer probably won't even know until he actively goes in to search.)
Yup - unless the dealer checks the system they may not know assignment of date. or until their daily batch system reports run. My dealer still has not responded but it wont matter much now as my Premium is now scheduled for Feb.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I do not have a build date it's just "in the system."

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Wahoo, I have an actual printed PO with priority 19 from Ford HQ. ( I can't remember if that is good or not)

No build date yet, but it just got real!

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Wahoo, I have an actual printed PO with priority 19 from Ford HQ. ( I can't remember if that is good or not)

Cool.
From what I can tell.....that means you have a Retail order with the lowest priority for that allocation batch for that dealership. Probably doesn't matter much since it's very likely every Mach E in that allocation batch was scheduled to go to the line in the same week.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

I really think the "priority code" is irrelevant for MMEs this year. I think it applies more to normal inventory orders.

Sounds like you have a printout of the WBDO order. Ford logo upper left. "Preview Order xxxx - K3S Premium AWD", etc. If so, that's good as it confirms it's actually in the order bank.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

That is normal or standard priority code for Mach Es. If your dealer is driven, he may know of higher priority codes to use that work for the dealership. For Mach Drops I have seen priority 10 as well which is the highest the dealer can request I believe.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
That is normal or standard priority code for Mach Es. If your dealer is driven, he may know of higher priority codes to use that work for the dealership. For Mach Drops I have seen priority 10 as well which is the highest the dealer can request I believe.
Priority code 19 is the default for a WBDO order. The dealer can push that up to priority 10. It appears that many Mach Drops were pushed to priority code 2 by Ford, mine was. I would not be surprised to see AJ's order pushed to priority 2 and get scheduled for week of Jan 4th, with the rest of the Mach drops. We are both in the Seattle region and the Ford regional office pushed mine to priority 2 according to my dealer.
Sponsored