Has anyone gotten confirmation their Machdrop FE is in the order book yet?

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Thanks. I'm curious about what you or anyone else is seeing in the tabs below, like what ajmartineau showed.

I'm curious if this is something people are seeing across the system or if it might be limited to certain individuals who participated in this program.

I’m not seeing anything new under vehicle detail. Maybe that weird little comma is new
F44CD1BF-7C39-4357-B029-A11F8905FD5C.png
Sponsored

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Thanks. So that's at least 3 people I've seen where it appears like this.

Not sure what it means, but I'm curious if anyone who hasn't tried for a Mach drop upgrade gets this (missing info).

I'm just fishing right now.

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Thanks. I'm curious about what you or anyone else is seeing in the tabs below, like what ajmartineau showed.

I'm curious if this is something people are seeing across the system or if it might be limited to certain individuals who participated in this program.
I do not see those two tabs. I see "Contact Dealer"

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I may be dense or maybe I haven’t been paying close enough attention. Probably both, but are the tabs for “Key Features” “Additional Features” and “Battery Specifications” new?

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Same here. Probably because my dealer hijacked my original Premium reservation and turned it into an "In-Store Order". Those only show "Contact Dealer". The people that were able to convert their reservation to an order online themselves get the details like above.

That's all for original orders, not Mach Drops.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The week before the Mach Flop
That's what I was thinking. No telling on yours since it doesn't fit any of the known(-ish) processes.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Same here. Probably because my dealer hijacked my original Premium reservation and turned it into an "In-Store Order". Those only show "Contact Dealer". The people that were able to convert their reservation to an order online themselves get the details like above.
I'm still annoyed about that one..... but what can I do? I just hope when VINs and dates come out I get to see them instead of just the "contact dealer" link.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
OK, after I replied back questioning why it was only an "upgrade request", they replied quickly with an apology saying I'm actually on both lists - the official Mach Drop submission list AND the upgrade request list. When they initially looked me up, they found me on the upgrade request list and didn't look to see if I was also on the primary submission list.

Below is the pertinent explanation of the two different lists. They keep reiterating "will be placed in the dealer’s order bank by the end of September", so looks like we'll just have to wait another week to see anything.

~~~
As you have already identified, there are two lists that currently exist for Mustang Mach-E First Editions that were not reserved back in November. All orders originating from these two lists will be new orders – no existing reservations or orders can be changed to First Edition.
  1. Mach-Drop Campaign list: this contains all customer-generated leads that went through the official Mach-Drop campaign process.
  2. First Edition Wait List: this contains all dealer-generated requests that are not part of the official Mach-Drop campaign. Sometimes these are referred to as “upgrade” requests if the customer already has a reservation. Either way, as stated above, a new order will be generated. A buyer’s order is not required to be placed on this list, which is why, in some cases, more information may be requested before an order is placed.
Some redundancies exist between the two lists, but this is not a problem, as any duplicate requests will be accounted for and only one order will be generated per customer.
While I paid a $500 deposit for the original premium order, when my dealer submitted my order for the FE via the Mach Drop program, he didn’t collect a new deposit. I hope that doesn’t derail my upgrade.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
While I paid a $500 deposit for the original premium order, when my dealer submitted my order for the FE via the Mach Drop program, he didn’t collect a new deposit. I hope that doesn’t derail my upgrade.
Same here. I'm not too worried about that one because my dealer knows I'm buying one MME from him whether it's the Premium or the FE. He knows I'm canceling the other one. We never even talked about a 2nd deposit.

The deposit is really just intended to make sure the customer is serious about wanting to buy.

Of course, you never know what an unscrupulous dealer may try to pull, but I feel good about mine (so far).

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
That's what I was thinking. No telling on yours since it doesn't fit any of the known(-ish) processes.
Actually, I think that DID fit the scenario of #2 from your communication. I had a premium ordered, and my dealer knew I wanted a FE, so I assume that would make me an upgrade "wait list"

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Same here. I'm not too worried about that one because my dealer knows I'm buying one MME from him whether it's the Premium or the FE. He knows I'm canceling the other one. We never even talked about a 2nd deposit.

The deposit is really just intended to make sure the customer is serious about wanting to buy.

Of course, you never know what an unscrupulous dealer may try to pull, but I feel good about mine (so far).
Good point.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I may be dense or maybe I haven’t been paying close enough attention. Probably both, but are the tabs for “Key Features” “Additional Features” and “Battery Specifications” new?
No, but prior to yesterday they had information. Yesterday that changed. I'm wondering if it was due to a system update, pending updates to some of the info or if it is displaying this way due something changing on the back end for certain people (i.e. Mach drop based on the timing).

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Actually, I think that DID fit the scenario of #2 from your communication. I had a premium ordered, and my dealer knew I wanted a FE, so I assume that would make me an upgrade "wait list"
That could be. I can't remember if it was yours, but someone that tried to upgrade a week before MachDrop when there was a rumor it might be possible seemed to indicate it was a done deal, not just a possible upgrade request.

Or at least that's the way it sounded.

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
My dealer said not to worry about the deposit. He put down something nominal on the order form and said that since he had my $500 from the initial order conversion that I was good for it. Does anyone have a copy of their order form from the Mach Drop? I had me dealer email me a copy.
Sponsored