Has anyone gotten confirmation their Machdrop FE is in the order book yet?

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
My dealer said not to worry about the deposit. He put down something nominal on the order form and said that since he had my $500 from the initial order conversion that I was good for it. Does anyone have a copy of their order form from the Mach Drop? I had me dealer email me a copy.
I have a copy but it’s stupidly-basic.
Sponsored

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My dealer said not to worry about the deposit. He put down something nominal on the order form and said that since he had my $500 from the initial order conversion that I was good for it. Does anyone have a copy of their order form from the Mach Drop? I had me dealer email me a copy.
Do you have an actual order bank order, or just something like a copy of the manual (paper) buyer's order your dealer submitted? The latter just acted as a temporary place-holder during Mach Drop to confirm the buyer contact info, the FE color, and the dealer acceptance. Ford is supposed to be using those to create the actual order book order over the next week.

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Do you have an actual order bank order, or just something like a copy of the paper buyer's order your dealer submitted? The latter just acted as a temporary place-holder during Mach Drop to confirm the buyer contact info, the FE color, and the dealer acceptance. Ford is supposed to be using those to create the actual order book order over the next week.
Just the paper order form. Nothing back from Ford.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just the paper order form. Nothing back from Ford.
Probably the buyers order then. Haven't heard anyone say they have a Mach Drop order bank (WEBDO) order yet. It should look something like this (this is my original Premium order):

Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anyone gotten confirmation their Machdrop FE is in the order book yet? Preview-6554-07-24-2020-20-30-08-page-001

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Probably the buyers order then. Haven't heard anyone say they have a Mach Drop order bank (WEBDO) order yet. It should look something like this (this is my original Premium order):

Preview-6554-07-24-2020-20-30-08-page-001.jpg
Thanks-Yeah not a WEBDO. I didn’t even get one of those with my original Premium order.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Can anyone who has "upgraded" via this Mach-Drop do be a favor and check the "vehicle details" via the reservation website and let me know how it looks. Also, if at least one person who HASN'T requested this could share how that looks it could be helpful to compare.
There is no reservation indo for the mach drop on the usres login website. I have a mac drop and a preorder GT, and only my GT shows on the web site reservations list. They told me that is the way it is and not to expect it there for FE drop orders.

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
Nothing here either. Finally got my dealer to submit the paper buyer's order correctly and confirm that I got a Mach Drop slot back when this silliness went down. He just emailed me to let me know that nothing is in WEBDO yet. My online dashboard still has my premium order...

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I haven't heard a peep from my dealer about my upgrade submission and there's no update to my order on my Ford account reservation page. At this point, I'm not going to be too concerned about it. If I get the upgrade to the FE, I'll be ecstatic, and if it wasn't meant to be and I get my original Premium instead, will feel the same way. With a relatively low reservation number, I'll see something in the next few months, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Dude-Ford really needs to throw me a bone here. We just pulled in to the driveway and my wife says “When are we getting that car?” And I said I should know more next week. And she says “Oh because I am parking my invisible jet in that spot right now and I am using that charger you installed two months ago to power it.” I can’t take any more of this...

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Well, I am probably on that list #2 and the dealer and regional sales person cancelled my original order the same day they ordered the FE. All I see online is the sad "order cancelled" on my original Red Premium. Their web system is not the greatest, and I am expecting I will NOT get any updates through that online portal now, but only through the dealer.
Same for me.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Dude-Ford really needs to throw me a bone here. We just pulled in to the driveway and my wife says “When are we getting that car?” And I said I should know more next week. And she says “Oh because I am parking my invisible jet in that spot right now and I am using that charger you installed two months ago to power it.” I can’t take any more of this...
So, your wife is Wonder Woman?

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I also see differences in the order screen. Key Features and Additional Features are now empty, there was a lot of info there before. Battery specifications is also undefinedKW and undefined HP. I do have a MachDrop FE (29 days now since the paper was sent to Julie).

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
she says “Oh because I am parking my invisible jet in that spot right now and I am using that charger you installed two months ago to power it.”
Dude, that is one awesome woman! You better hang on to her!