Has anyone gotten confirmation their Machdrop FE is in the order book yet?

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Dude-Ford really needs to throw me a bone here. We just pulled in to the driveway and my wife says “When are we getting that car?” And I said I should know more next week. And she says “Oh because I am parking my invisible jet in that spot right now and I am using that charger you installed two months ago to power it.” I can’t take any more of this...
The struggle is real for all of us. I don’t understand why she wasn’t as excited as me when I got my EVSE installed last week.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The struggle is real for all of us. I don’t understand why she wasn’t as excited as me when I got my EVSE installed last week.
Yeah I has the same questions.. why do you need to have this installed in the middle of a pandemic three months early? uh uhh rebates, tax incentives, yeah that...

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
The MachDrop email address no longer seems to be active. Anyone else experience this? I had sent an email this am to [email protected] to see if all that was needed from the local dealer was received.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
The MachDrop email address no longer seems to be active. Anyone else experience this? I had sent an email this am to [email protected] to see if all that was needed from the local dealer was received.
The group that did the MachDrop function were not Ford people, they were a temporary hire whose function was to gather info and facilitate that function and pass on the results to Ford. The caller ID for them said One Magnify (when Julie called me). For example https://onemagnify.com/work/ford-commercial-vehicle/ - their function is done now and they have moved on. Everything is supposed to happen through the dealer once the webdo orders are placed on the back end. Possibly a Ford Customer Experience Representative at 800-392-3673 may be able to help with this.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The group that did the MachDrop function were not Ford people, they were a temporary hire whose function was to gather info and facilitate that function and pass on the results to Ford. The caller ID for them said One Magnify (when Julie called me). For example https://onemagnify.com/work/ford-commercial-vehicle/ - their function is done now and they have moved on. Everything is supposed to happen through the dealer once the webdo orders are placed on the back end. Possibly a Ford Customer Experience Representative at 800-392-3673 may be able to help with this.
And they were working from home..

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Still nothing yet. My dealer emailed me yesterday to say they've been checking WBDO daily. And I've been checking my Ford account daily just in case it magically shows up there.

Ford said by end of month, so hopefully they show up in the next few days.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Still nothing yet. My dealer emailed me yesterday to say they've been checking WBDO daily. And I've been checking my Ford account daily just in case it magically shows up there.

Ford said by end of month, so hopefully they show up in the next few days.
On Sept 8, I received a confirmation email, and a promise to be notified when it is scheduled for Production. The order date is the date the dealer processed my conversion from reservation to order.

IT’S YOURS
PCAV&angleNo=29&viewType=exterior&width=0&height=0.png
BRUCE’S CALIFORNIA RT. 1
MUSTANG MACH-E​
ORDER DATE
6/29/2020​
ORDER ID
4304​

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
On Sept 8, I received a confirmation email, and a promise to be notified when it is scheduled for Production. The order date is the date the dealer processed my conversion from reservation to order.

IT’S YOURS

Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anyone gotten confirmation their Machdrop FE is in the order book yet? PCAV&angleNo=29&viewType=exterior&width=0&height=0

BRUCE’S CALIFORNIA RT. 1
MUSTANG MACH-E​

ORDER DATE
6/29/2020​
ORDER ID
4304​

Thanks, although that's a Rt. 1. In this thread we're just trying to track when anyone's First Editions ordered through the special Mach Drop program are getting entered into the order bank.

Glad that you got your Rt1 ordered though. ?

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla Model X
Country flag
I have not heard anything from my dealer, nor received any emails from Ford whatsoever, since signing my Mach Drop order. I'm not concerned, but it would be nice to get some acknowledgement that it's in the system.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Thanks, although that's a Rt. 1. In this thread we're just trying to track when anyone's First Editions ordered through the special Mach Drop program are getting entered into the order bank.

Glad that you got your Rt1 ordered though. ?
Sure, though it seems a little strange that I got a Rt 1 notice, but FE people have not. I would have expected a similar FE confirmation email to mine followed up by some being notified that production has been scheduled. Well, at least it gives us all something to while away the time....!

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have not heard anything from my dealer, nor received any emails from Ford whatsoever, since signing my Mach Drop order. I'm not concerned, but it would be nice to get some acknowledgement that it's in the system.
I resigned myself a week ago that it probably won't be until the 1st of Oct. If it's not in there by Friday (or at least Monday), I'll start getting a little concerned though.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sure, though it seems a little strange that I got a Rt 1 notice, but FE people have not. I would have expected a similar FE confirmation email to mine followed up by some being notified that production has been scheduled. Well, at least it gives us all something to while away the time....!
I think a number of FEs have been confirmed, but those are the ones ordered normally.

The Mach Drop program was a special program in late July, that followed a totally different process. Normally dealers enter orders into WBDO immediately, but these Mach Drop FEs couldn't do that. Ford was collecting those manually and is supposed to be entering them into WBDO in late-Sept.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I just got a second email about the price drop - the only difference is the subject line
Your 2021 Mustang Mach-E order (Updated order link)
It takes me to the my same Premium order with the same missing Key features and Additional features, the same undefinedKW and undefined HP

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just got a second email about the price drop - the only difference is the subject line
Your 2021 Mustang Mach-E order (Updated order link)
It takes me to the my same Premium order with the same missing Key features and Additional features, the same undefinedKW and undefined HP
Got the same email, which only takes me to the original Premium order (which for me just continues to show "In Store Order" with almost nothing else). Same thing I get when simply logging into my Ford account and checking Reservations & Orders.
Sponsored