Has anyone gotten confirmation their Machdrop FE is in the order book yet?

MurphyDog

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Is anyone else who got a Mach Drop order still waiting for it to show up in the dealer’s order system? My dealer has been checking every day but still nothing.
yup. Mine is not showing in the wbdo system.
Sponsored

GatorCat

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Grabber Blue, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV
Occupation
HR Total Rewards
Country flag
Talked to my dealer today. He gave me the 4 digit Ford order number for my Mach Drop but said they had to call Ford for that info that they couldn’t look it up. Not sure I believe that. Said no VIN either. He also said they likely not getting a demo until January but that I should get mine this year. All speculation.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Is anyone else who got a Mach Drop order still waiting for it to show up in the dealer’s order system? My dealer has been checking every day but still nothing.
My dealer sent me the WBDO order printout from the Mach E Drop. Original Premium order is also still in Ford's online portal.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
My dealer sent me the WBDO order printout from the Mach E Drop. Original Premium order is also still in Ford's online portal.
Seems I’m one of the very few who’s order still hasn’t gone into WBDO. Pretty annoying considering I called within the first hour of the program on the first day and my dealer submitted the info the next day.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Seems I’m one of the very few who’s order still hasn’t gone into WBDO. Pretty annoying considering I called within the first hour of the program on the first day and my dealer submitted the info the next day.
I think these orders are slowly making their way through - i called during the first hour as well and my dealer said he saw it just yesterday

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I think these orders are slowly making their way through - i called during the first hour as well and my dealer said he saw it just yesterday
That’s reassuring. I did email Ford and they confirmed that I’m listed as having a Mach Drop order, so hopefully it’ll show up soon.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
That’s reassuring. I did email Ford and they confirmed that I’m listed as having a Mach Drop order, so hopefully it’ll show up soon.
Also if you received the retail orders email confirming the FE in early Oct that will be another additional assurance.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Also if you received the retail orders email confirming the FE in early Oct that will be another additional assurance.
I did receive that, so that’s further reassurance. Another reason I’m anxious to see the order in the system (before it starts production) is so that I can confirm they have the right color. It sounds like there have been some issues with Mach Drop order colors being entered wrong.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
That's how every dealer I've ever interacted with works.

"We'll get back to you" means "go away, I want to drink my coffee and count my money in peace" to these guys.
I am sorry....but that is some funny sh#t right there.....
:)

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I did receive that, so that’s further reassurance. Another reason I’m anxious to see the order in the system (before it starts production) is so that I can confirm they have the right color. It sounds like there have been some issues with Mach Drop order colors being entered wrong.
Yeah it looks like the color (at least for me) came from the Specific MachDrop avenue I used - even though when the dealer order was put in I specified a different color. May be I am just an outlier case.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Yeah it looks like the color (at least for me) came from the Specific MachDrop avenue I used - even though when the dealer order was put in I specified a different color. May be I am just an outlier case.
When I put in my Mach E Drop order with the Mach E Drop program HQ, Suzan specifically asked me what color I wanted which was different than the color specified by the drop program.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Pretty sure mine isn’t in the system either.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I went to the dealer today and they said I have to come back tomorrow and someone will be there to help me.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I went to the dealer today and they said I have to come back tomorrow and someone will be there to help me.
Sounds odd to hear "tomorrow" (i.e. Sunday). Car dealerships are always closed on Sundays here.
Sponsored