Has anyone gotten confirmation their Machdrop FE is in the order book yet?

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I just got back from the dealer and my Mach-Drop is not in WBDO. They are calling Ford tomorrow. I there anyone else here that still is not in WBDO?
Sponsored

GatorCat

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Grabber Blue, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV
Occupation
HR Total Rewards
Country flag
I just got back from the dealer and my Mach-Drop is not in WBDO. They are calling Ford tomorrow. I there anyone else here that still is not in WBDO?
Did you get the email from Ford saying your order was confirmed? Ford Corp is supposed to be entering the orders in the system.

My dealer said they got an order number for me (a 4 digit alphanumeric) but had to call Corporate for that number. Not sure if that's true or not, but the order number seems legit. And I did the the email so I'm feeling good. I do with I could see the order online.

If you didn't get the email, here are the instructions for additional assistance:

Please contact Program Headquarters at 1-800-404-4977 or [email protected] for assistance. Program Headquarters is available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern.​

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Sounds odd to hear "tomorrow" (i.e. Sunday). Car dealerships are always closed on Sundays here.
Must be a Colorado thing. They are busy here on Sundays!

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
My dealer called me to say he has a grabber blue FE with no name on it and a VIN and build date and my name attached to a Grabber Blue FE with no VIN or build date. He thinks the Mach Drops went through weird and the FE with the build date and no name is mine. All of his other cars have names attached. He said he has been trying to get more info from Ford.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Must be a Colorado thing. They are busy here on Sundays!
Yep. A handful of states still do that. A leftover "Blue Law" from back in the day. But this is one that people decided to leave in place, not because Sunday is a religious "day of rest" anymore, but because people like being able to go to car lots and just look without being acosted by a car salesman. And the dealers tend to like it because they all get a day off without feeling the pressure to have to open because the dealership down the street decides to open.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I have called that number and was disconnected both times.
I emailed and this:

Hello,
Unfortunately we can not assist with the status of Mach-Drop orders. Please reach out to your dealer that finalized the order for additional assistance.
Thank you,
Shannon @ Retail Orders Program Headquarters
1-877-770-0035

[email protected]

At least I still have my Inf/Blue ordered and confirmed.

MurphyDog

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
funny you said this.. I called twice and both times was disconnected. Seems they don’t even want to deal with us. I can’t believe some of us are chasing a $60k car. Makes me keep shaking my head. If I ever get one, Ford and my dealer will be getting 1 star reviews for this horrible experience.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Well, they didn't call when they said they were going to. I emailed, and they replied...

"Ford's regional manager is researching to see what happened on your Mach E order. As soon as I get more information I will let you know."

...doubtful

Jolteon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Where in Maryland?
MD Bus Reg Code § 18-101 (2015)
(d) Car dealers. -- Except in Howard, Montgomery, and Prince George's counties, and except as provided in subsections (g), (h), and (i) of this section, a new or used car dealer may not sell, barter, deliver, give away, show, or offer for sale a motor vehicle or certificate of title for a motor vehicle on Sunday.

and g, h, and I state:

(g) Motorcycle dealers -- Anne Arundel County and Worcester County. -- In Anne Arundel County and Worcester County, a dealer may sell, barter, deliver, give away, show, or offer for sale a motorcycle, as defined in § 11-136 of the Transportation Article, or certificate of title for a motorcycle on Sunday.

(h) Motor vehicle dealers -- Baltimore City. -- In Baltimore City, a used car dealer may sell, barter, deliver, give away, show, or offer for sale a motor vehicle or certificate of title for a motor vehicle on Sunday, instead of Saturday, if the dealer notifies the Motor Vehicle Administration in advance that the dealer intends to conduct business on Sunday, instead of Saturday.

(i) Motor vehicle dealers -- Charles County. -- In Charles County, the County Commissioners, after a public hearing, may adopt an ordinance authorizing a new or used car dealer to sell, barter, deliver, give away, show, or offer for sale a motor vehicle or certificate of title for a motor vehicle on Sunday.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
MD Bus Reg Code § 18-101 (2015)
(d) Car dealers. -- Except in Howard, Montgomery, and Prince George's counties, and except as provided in subsections (g), (h), and (i) of this section, a new or used car dealer may not sell, barter, deliver, give away, show, or offer for sale a motor vehicle or certificate of title for a motor vehicle on Sunday.

and g, h, and I state:

(g) Motorcycle dealers -- Anne Arundel County and Worcester County. -- In Anne Arundel County and Worcester County, a dealer may sell, barter, deliver, give away, show, or offer for sale a motorcycle, as defined in § 11-136 of the Transportation Article, or certificate of title for a motorcycle on Sunday.

(h) Motor vehicle dealers -- Baltimore City. -- In Baltimore City, a used car dealer may sell, barter, deliver, give away, show, or offer for sale a motor vehicle or certificate of title for a motor vehicle on Sunday, instead of Saturday, if the dealer notifies the Motor Vehicle Administration in advance that the dealer intends to conduct business on Sunday, instead of Saturday.

(i) Motor vehicle dealers -- Charles County. -- In Charles County, the County Commissioners, after a public hearing, may adopt an ordinance authorizing a new or used car dealer to sell, barter, deliver, give away, show, or offer for sale a motor vehicle or certificate of title for a motor vehicle on Sunday.
Wow. County by County. How quaint.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I emailed and this:

Hello,
Unfortunately we can not assist with the status of Mach-Drop orders. Please reach out to your dealer that finalized the order for additional assistance.
Thank you,
Shannon @ Retail Orders Program Headquarters
1-877-770-0035

[email protected]

At least I still have my Inf/Blue ordered and confirmed.
My experience talking to Shannon was not the best. You didn’t miss out by getting disconnected. ?
Sponsored