Has anyone heard ANYTHING from the dealership you put your reservation with yet? I have not.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I have not and when I called to ask about it, I got transferred to 3 different Sales People and none of them seemed to know anything about the vehicle and in fact they all said they didn't know that there was a Mustang Mach E and were not aware of any new electric car coming soon.
You may have won the award for the saddest response yet.
Sponsored

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
I have not. Eventually I'll contact my Fleet guy at the Chevy dealer and have him look into it. They have a ton of brands under their name. The Ford dealer is about 30 miles from my house.

pbojanoski

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace
Country flag
I dropped in on my dealer a few weeks ago. Talked to a random salesman, apparently there is no "go to" person. He didn't have any immediate information, but told me to make an appointment for a couple of days later and he would fill me in. I left him a series of questions I wanted answers to (dealership details on supporting Mach E and vehicle specific info) and made the appointment. The day before the appointment, he emailed me and told me that after talking to his manager, there wasn't much point for me coming in for the appointment since I already seemed to know as much as he did. He suggested postponing the appointment for a later date when more information was known. I cancelled the appointment. It was crickets before that visit and it has been crickets since.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I called Ford - the phone number shown on my reservation page - I was told that sometime late in May would be my order day, and that I could change dealers at that point. I did visit the dealer that I originally picked and the sales person that I talked to did not know much about the Mach E. I found another dealer that is higher rated and more knowledgeable, the sales manager has owned multiple Mustangs and his daily driver is a Shelby GT. I plan to switch to that dealer when ordering time comes.,

mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
Not a word from my dealer. I did not have an expectation to hear until we are able to finalize order. Yet, in the back of my head, I would have thought my reservation may have triggered some curiosity as I don't think my dealer's Mach-E volume will be all that significant.

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
Nope. They have also failed to respond to three emails and two phone calls. This is why I will be ordering through a different dealership.

srogers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Mach E, Premium, 2021
Country flag
The dealer called to let me know the date that they were going to have a Mach E in their showroom. This was the only call have I received.

KT-PNW

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07’ Mustang, 65’ Mustang, YZF R3
Country flag
The dealer called to let me know the date that they were going to have a Mach E in their showroom. This was the only call have I received.
What date did they say?

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lexus ES300h
Country flag
And, drumroll, that date was?

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lexus ES300h
Country flag
They had the car in the showroom in early December.
I'm a bit confused. They 'had' the car in the showroom in early December (meaning this past December?) or will have it this coming December? Your post said "they were going to have in their showroom".

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'm a bit confused. They 'had' the car in the showroom in early December (meaning this past December?) or will have it this coming December? Your post said "they were going to have in their showroom".
I believe the showroom cars were limited time appearances where select dealers had the prototypes there. True showroom Mach-E where we can sit in and drive will arrive later this year. Tentatively October if I remember correctly.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
They went to a few dealerships late last year, early this year. Mostly California. You couldn't drive them.

Edit: Found the link: http://socalmache.com/

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
Did you place your reservation directly through Ford's website, or did you start with the dealership's website? I see now my dealership has a spot to do it from their website. I'm guessing I might have heard something from them if I'd done it that way instead.
I was standing in front of a beautiful Mach E at the Milwaukee Auto Show and placed my reservation on my smartphone while talking to a Ford representative.
Sponsored