Has anyone here gotten a Mach E delivered after Feb 2022? Do your center console looks like this?

Santiaventura

First Name
Santi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD SR TECNOLOGY+ & WHITE STAR
Country flag
a leather one that match the interior?middle trim cover, we recently made a middle trim cover in matt carbon fiber pattern, if enough demand of a leather version, we might be able to come up a version of the middle trim cover that wrap leather on it.
hit me a like if you would like a version of middle console trim wrapped in leather, if we reach 10 likes, we will see if we could make one.
Please, do it!!!
Sponsored

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
a leather one that match the interior?middle trim cover, we recently made a middle trim cover in matt carbon fiber pattern, if enough demand of a leather version, we might be able to come up a version of the middle trim cover that wrap leather on it.
hit me a like if you would like a version of middle console trim wrapped in leather, if we reach 10 likes, we will see if we could make one.
I have the matte carbon being delivered today! I’ll see how it looks with that first and decide if leather would be better.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
The Mustang Mach e interior is vegan. Why ruin it? Seriously, just source the material Ford Motor Company uses and go with that.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The Mustang Mach e interior is vegan. Why ruin it? Seriously, just source the material Ford Motor Company uses and go with that.
I've always wondered how many vegans it takes to make a car-worth of vegan leather 🤔

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
I've always wondered how many vegans it takes to make a car-worth of vegan leather 🤔
Depends on how thin you slice ‘em.

Give me leather, vegan or otherwise, over gloss black plastic.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Three. They are typically very weak and skinny, and don't have much skin volume. And a lot has to be thrown away to get some good leather.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I thought it tasted funny.
There are those who prefer not to have animal products as clothing or furniture for various reasons - environmental, moral, religious, etc. I don’t think that should be ridiculed or belittled.
Fun fact: Bill Ford is vegan.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
There are those who prefer not to have animal products as clothing or furniture for various reasons - environmental, moral, religious, etc. I don’t think that should be ridiculed or belittled.
I understand and for some of those reasons don't eat red meat. So I was not ridiculing, just making a joke. I made myself laugh, anyway.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Being vegan, or at least vegetarian or reducing the meat in one's diet are all more virtuous than the average American diet. I agree being vegan should not be ridiculed or belittled.

However, Ford's marketing team calling the interior textile "vegan leather" is an oxymoron that, IMHO, is worthy of ridicule and belittlement.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I understand and for some of those reasons don't eat red meat. So I was not ridiculing, just making a joke. I made myself laugh, anyway.
Reminds me of a friend who is vegan. His father in South Dakota was undergoing treatment for multiple myeloma and my friend would spend time there helping his dad, and returning to Denver for the other things in life. He had his father on a pretty wild macro vegan diet during this and returning from Denver saw his father out at the grill. He asked him what is this. His father answered "It's called a Porterhouse. You should try it. It's delicious!" In the long run, his father overcame the myeloma and enjoyed his steak.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Being vegan, or at least vegetarian or reducing the meat in one's diet are all more virtuous than the average American diet. I agree being vegan should not be ridiculed or belittled.

However, Ford's marketing team calling the interior textile "vegan leather" is an oxymoron that, IMHO, is worthy of ridicule and belittlement.
I think it's miles better than pleather which makes me wince.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I think it's miles better than pleather which makes me wince.
I just call it vinyl. That's what it is, anyway, right?

Besides, I've heard vinyl is retro with the youths these days. Maybe they should take the Mach-E for a "spin" and try out the seriously lo-fi Sirius radio.
Sponsored