Has anyone received an OTA labeled "Ford Power-Up 1.4.0 "?

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I had to run and check the car, No update, but going to the updates settings page no longer has the "release notes" from the last update, Just back at Up to Date.

I checked this Friday and it still showed the Bug fixes and enhancements note in there from the March OTA's.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anyone received an OTA labeled "Ford Power-Up 1.4.0 "? 20210628_155102
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Just got a ford pass Notification....

Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anyone received an OTA labeled "Ford Power-Up 1.4.0 "? Screenshot_20210628-162829_FordPass

Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anyone received an OTA labeled "Ford Power-Up 1.4.0 "? Screenshot_20210628-162757_FordPass

cjk422

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Select AWD Infinite Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Still on 1.37 as far as I can tell. Car still says "Up to date."

rsviking1001

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach - E
Occupation
IT/Managed services
Country flag
I just got that update on July 3rd.

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Looks like my pfsense firewall is blocking the update attempt. I can see the car connecting to ford.com but no replies are coming back from Ford. I see replies coming back from amazonaws.com out of the established session and this is being dropped as a bad session state.

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
In the car I have the Updates set for Automatic Enabled. In the phone app it says it is set to manual. Is this a bug or is mine somehow misreporting on the phone?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
In the car I have the Updates set for Automatic Enabled. In the phone app it says it is set to manual. Is this a bug or is mine somehow misreporting on the phone?
Same thing with myself and others. I’m currently writing it off as a symptom of the Ford server issues we’ve seen with Ford Pass, but that’s not a guarantee it is. If it continues and we still don’t have the update, there’s a bigger issue than bad FordPass coding or a dead hamster powering the server.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Went into the car this morning the update screen showed the update with an oval "update" tap. When tapped there is no progression bar just update now pending. Went back out 1/2 hour later and update completed. After allowing the update FP app vehicle status went from ! (notice of update) to a check mark (all good). Once the update was complete FP vehicle status again went to ! when tapped tells you update successful. Could have initiated (accepted) from the app. Wonder if you turn notifications off on the car update screen if it stops notifications on the app, the car or both? I am powered up now just itching for 3.26 because you can never receive too many notification ;).
Sponsored