Have Any Dealers Received FCTP Vehicles Yet?

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Anyone know of any dealers that have received FCTP vehicles yet? My dealer doesn't know the status of their vehicle. It seems to be in limbo. I'd really like to test drive the car while I'm waiting.
Sponsored

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, BMW i3
Country flag
They are being staged in KC Speedway for some sort of repairs. My dealer does not have any yet either.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Anyone know of any dealers that have received FCTP vehicles yet? My dealer doesn't know the status of their vehicle. It seems to be in limbo. I'd really like to test drive the car while I'm waiting.
We've heard that when things got behind on transport and it became a real shipping scramble, Ford prioritized customer units over FCTPs for the earliest waves. Leaving all or most FCTPs on the plant lots.

But it's anyone's guess if that still the case, or if they've started shipping FCTPs too. But even if they have, it's unlikely that any have made it to dealers yet. Wouldn't surprise me if many are part of the early-birds that are put on temporary hold to double-check too, possibly pushing demo delivery even further out. My guess... a few might sneak in by the end of January, but most dealers' probably won't show up until Feb/Mar.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My dealer's demo is still in Mexico. I looked it up using the tracker. You can do the same. The dealer definitely should know!

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
I have been stalking FCTP models for several local dealers (SW Ohio) -- there are still one or two which, surprisingly, have ETAs of next week. I think this is even with the latest delay, because there are a few other cars I found previously with similar ETAs which just changed to mid-March -- those were all produced in Nov/early Dec...

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I've also been stalking the FCTP units for dealers around me. 7 total, 3 have shipping info, 2 caught in the delay. The only one that doesn't have a revised ETA due to delay has an ETA the day before my current ETA.

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
I've also been stalking the FCTP units for dealers around me. 7 total, 3 have shipping info, 2 caught in the delay. The only one that doesn't have a revised ETA due to delay has an ETA the day before my current ETA.
Hey, how do you know your dealer’s VINs FCTP ?

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
They are being staged in KC Speedway for some sort of repairs. My dealer does not have any yet either.
Really where you see that? Explain, please. Where does it say or where did you get your info from that FCTP units are in KC speedway for a repair as YOU said?

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Livewire prius prime Mach e. In 3 weeks if it was built yesterday
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If the dealer has the cars on order on their web sites then it also list the vin of the car.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
It appears that a dealer in my area will get one on Feb 1st.

*I'm not sure how because the tracker said it was in Argentina on the 15th.

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
Really where you see that? Explain, please. Where does it say or where did you get your info from that FCTP units are in KC speedway for a repair as YOU said?
While maybe not FCTP cars, Jack Cooper reported that 9 cars (including mine) were picked up in Kansas City and delivered on January 12th to a place in Kansas City, KS called Speedway. See screenshot in post below. Simultaneously, my delivery ETA moved from January 20th to March 16th and I received the email from Ford. While we don't "know" what is going on, the theory fits the last facts we do have.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...inal-with-deliveries-imminent.2457/post-85271
Sponsored