Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
About the price of gas leading up to the 4th of July? Are you concerned? ?
Only slightly as I don’t own an MME yet, but we are unsure of going to any family or friends get together.

We own a gas 2019 Toyota Sienna with a side power access side seat as I’m disabled.

We don’t really have any friends, except those online. ?

Orangefirefish

First Name
SY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I’ll admit, after not caring for several months now (or looking at the prices as I drive by) I was a bit shocked how high prices are. But still don’t care. ?

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
A little. With my MME not arriving until October, I’ll be gassing my Mini Cooper Clubman S until then. At least it gets over 30mpg…

lowesdell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
equinox
Country flag
I do not own an EV, yet, but I have never understood why people want to cancel a family trip if gas goes up 10%. How much extra are you paying for that 1,000 mile trip (or whatever). Do the math, not much. Now, if the price stays high and you are paying more for going to work and day to day for months on end, that is different. Related, I do not understand why all new car dealers (who rep a mfr that has EVs) don't have chargers available for the public. Does a Ford dealer not want a VW charging there? Who cares? It builds good will. All kinds of small towns have a new car dealer

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I’ll admit, after not caring for several months now (or looking at the prices as I drive by) I was a bit shocked how high prices are. But still don’t care. ?
Regular us like $4.20 a U.S. gallon here. It’s been near that price for well over a year. I went to fill up the Tacoma for the first time in ages and I was shocked by the price. Still $4.20 per gallon. ;)

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
My snowblower is electric, as is my lawnmower and now -finally - my car!
My snowblower, lawnmower, string trimmer, chainsaw and high-branch mini-chainsaw are all-electric. But I have a gasoline generator (with 240v/30a output) for my MME, because our local propane suppliers (gas stations) can't operate their propane pumps during rolling blackouts...they all use their generators to power their gas pumps for ICE cars.

Last edited:

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
Regular us like $4.20 a U.S. gallon here. It’s been near that price for well over a year. I went to fill up the Tacoma for the first time in ages and I was shocked by the price. Still $4.20 per gallon. ;)
In the Netherlands it is 9 dollar for one US gallon?

Electricity is 0,24 per kWh?
Sponsored