Country flag
Just changed my vote to Received Non-EA member

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Just changed my vote to "failed". When I started it yesterday morning, all of my tiles were showing things I never use - Ford Nav, Bluetooth, AM radio. I initially was hopeful that I got the update, but a few minutes down the road, I got the Update Failed message. Software version now shows "Up to Date", which apparently is code for "Not up to date". My last 3 OTAs installed without issue, so I hope this one straightens itself out on the next attempt.
Updated my vote. 2.3.0 installed this evening. Non early access.

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
Updated my vote. 2.3.0 installed this evening. Non early access.
So I got the notification that 2.3.0 was available. I clicked update. Nothing happened. Now when I go back to the update it says I am up to date with 2.1.0. WTF?

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
So I got the notification that 2.3.0 was available. I clicked update. Nothing happened. Now when I go back to the update it says I am up to date with 2.1.0. WTF?
I think you have it then if you see an "update" button. That button comes with the 2.3.1 update, and it was the first thing I noticed even before everything else showed up.

oliverames

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select Dual Motor Standard Range
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Have you Received OTA 2.3.0? 27DF8C4E-3959-4F0A-A1D9-256B3AE218AF

Saw this in the Scriptable widget, followed by a failure. About 45 minutes apart. Not early access. I have received all APIM updates so far.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Have you Received OTA 2.3.0? 116E9E77-C1D2-4BCB-81D8-34A3C98E9B37

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think you have it then if you see an "update" button. That button comes with the 2.3.1 update, and it was the first thing I noticed even before everything else showed up.
Now the update button is gone and it says I have 2.1.0. Even the notification that there was an update in Ford Pass is gone. It didn't say successful or anything, just went away.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I think there is a bug that says 2.1.0 even though the newer one installed. Check to see if you have the new features. That is your best tell.

Mosworthy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Late model build
I don't get anything

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think there is a bug that says 2.1.0 even though the newer one installed. Check to see if you have the new features. That is your best tell.
No new features :(

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Received today per Fordpass. Drive mode mysteriously changed from whisper to engaged. My Wife thinks the car is possessed!! Lol

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Just changed my vote to received. EA member. Noticed the update download icon on the screen last night. System Update only reported System Up-to-Date, but widget Tool reported 2.3 was successful and FordPass reported 2.3 was installed. Also, the two new games are in Sync. Joy ?

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
I got it. I seem to be about 2-3 weeks behind the first report. That's been pretty consistent for all the OTA updates for me

Twilloo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach e Select AWD comfort/tech pkg
Occupation
Retired LEO
Country flag
Car says 2.1.0 Installed most recently. FordPass app says 2.3.0 installed successfully.
?‍♂
How do you know which update you have when FP and MME just say you are up to date

OP
OP
benk016

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
How do you know which update you have when FP and MME just say you are up to date
You'll get a notice in FordPass after an update to tell you what version it was. That notice will show in the car for a while after an update as well when you check for an update. Sometimes it will stick until the next update, but other times it might disappear randomly and go back to up to date.

Other than that you can't tell. There isn't an overall version number to check. The OTA numbers are just to help identify them. They can come in any order.

Sync does show you its version, and that's about the only one that you can easily see what version you have.
Sponsored