Have you Received OTA 2.3.0?

• Total voters

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
Are there any Europeans that are in early access. And/or did any EU car has 2.0+? Being Dutch and driving with 1.6 , car was delivered end of may 2021.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
As of 12:15pm PST today, my status reverted back to "request_delivery_queued", but the deployment creation/expiration changed. My prior expiration time was set for tomorrow, so I wasn't expecting to see anything change before then.

Now excuse me while I find somewhere to drive for the next few hours.
After mine was stuck in artifact_retrieval_in_process over the weekend and finally failed on Monday, I've yet to see it change from failed since. My push expiration was yesterday, and haven't seen anything change since then.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Mine was stuck for a few days, too Marlin out for a drive day before yesterday and it installed.

Update icon and Blocks and Tiles are present.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Have you Received OTA 2.3.0? 0995821E-E2F8-4389-97CC-2EFCB7CC2EBA

Car says “Up to Date” with no number
Ford Mustang Mach-E Have you Received OTA 2.3.0? 8170124C-9291-4D52-B0BB-D3A815C633A9

Ford Pass app has update saying 2.3 update.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Have you Received OTA 2.3.0? C656DF84-9AFE-4C0A-92D2-7AA88C61AB14

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Did they say somewhere that they wanted to change the radio icon? Or did they change it and I don’t remember the original one?

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Just changed my vote to "failed". When I started it yesterday morning, all of my tiles were showing things I never use - Ford Nav, Bluetooth, AM radio. I initially was hopeful that I got the update, but a few minutes down the road, I got the Update Failed message. Software version now shows "Up to Date", which apparently is code for "Not up to date". My last 3 OTAs installed without issue, so I hope this one straightens itself out on the next attempt.

Draaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Are there any Europeans that are in early access. And/or did any EU car has 2.0+? Being Dutch and driving with 1.6 , car was delivered end of may 2021.
I don’t think it’s available for EU owners.. I created a poll in the European subforum and looking at the poll it looks like nobody from EU received any update after 1.6.0.

I am also on 1.6.0 received the car mid-September

Ejectionseatfixer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 California Route 1 Mach E
Occupation
Aircraft QA inspector
Country flag
My MME is an August build, I havent seen an update register yet at all.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
The fact that this is happening is very reassuring
Yes. And to be fully honest, the ONLY reason I'm aware of the original failure is because I just happened to log into my Ford.com account the night that the first attempt failed. On the Vehicle Dashboard it told me about the failure and provided a phone number for me to call for support.

I could also see the integrity validation failure logged in the JSON data (from the same Ford.com site).

But I could NOT see any indication that anything had happened in FordPass or in the vehicle.

My point with all of this is, it's possible that updates abort or retry for many reasons, some of which aren't terribly important, and most of the time we won't even know that any of this is even happening. And that's all perfectly fine with me, as long as we eventually reach success and things move forward as planned.

OP
OP
benk016

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag

lukew

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E CR1 Red
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Just got it this morning. Non early access. Got every OTA in the last two months. Early June build.
Sponsored