JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I live on the other side of town and have not seen one Mach-E in the wild. Just saw the new 4 door Bronco while driving around over the weekend. Lots of Bronco Sports too, yes!!
Yeah we can tell when a new Ford is getting ready for production simply by counting the # of m-plates we see of it.
Sponsored

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I’ve been driving my GB FE for over 4 weeks now in SoCal and I still haven’t seen another Mach E (driving or parked), except for at the ceramic coating detailer.

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Tesla country here, haven’t seen a single one like ours yet compared to a bazillion Y’s. Only saw one carbonized gray MME before I took delivery. Not sure how long this lasts but I honestly like the feeling. ?
You must be in the Bay as well lol. You can't go one block in SF without seeing multiple Teslas. I've only seen a Carbonized Gray MME and that was before I took delivery and that's it. Seems like that's a popular color though based on this thread.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Only seen on dealer lots at this point...

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I have not seen any other MMEs around yet other than at a dealer. I did see 4 Tesla MYs at the hardware store strip mall this afternoon though. Maybe they were getting parts for their cars...

Gina

First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Just curious as today we were driving and I looked over and in the next lane there sat a Carbonized Grey Mach-E. They didn't seem to notice us, maybe it's old hat to them. On closer look it was a First Edition with Manufacturer plates.

Anyone else happen upon an identical Mach-E in the wild (dealerships and meet ups don't really count in my opinion).
After a month of driving mine, including up and down the California coast, I finally saw another Mach-e, and yes, it was my car’s twin. Funny enough, it was within walking distance of my house. We might be neighbors!

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
The only MME's I have ever seen from the road I was in.

However, I have noticed a strong uptick in ICE Mustangs since getting mine. I think they're following me to check out the car!

Orangefirefish

First Name
SY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
You must be in the Bay as well lol. You can't go one block in SF without seeing multiple Teslas. I've only seen a Carbonized Gray MME and that was before I took delivery and that's it. Seems like that's a popular color though based on this thread.
Or maybe we saw the same one ?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I saw a couple of pre-production Mach-E's during the road show last year, but that was it. I've seen zero in the wild, zero on dealer lots, and zero in my driveway.
Sponsored