Haven’t gotten my extra 250 kWh. You?

rockatansky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Infinite Blue Mach-E ER RWD
Country flag
I wonder if it does require you to use it at least once -- for those of you who got the extra 250, can you confirm whether you have ever fast charged at EA (in other words, your balance was below 250 before you got the extra 250)?
i've never used it. balance went from 250 -> 500
Sponsored

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
I wonder if it does require you to use it at least once -- for those of you who got the extra 250, can you confirm whether you have ever fast charged at EA (in other words, your balance was below 250 before you got the extra 250)?
I have used two kWh of my 250 and do not have the extra

Marshalbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Jeep
Occupation
retired
Country flag
What app do you download to get it or see the balance? I already have the Ford Pass app.

OP
OP
dml105

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
I just logged in again to find my balance has been increased 250 kWh. Yay!

What app do you download to get it or see the balance? I already have the Ford Pass app.
FordPass, under manage EV and then FordPass Charging Network. You had to have received an email from ford a couple months back apologizing for the delay in delivering your car.

Gino_A

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt, 2021 MME 2021 Pacifica, 2011 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Family,

has anyone received the extra 250 kWh Ford promised us for the earlier Mach-e delays? Did you have to do something special to get it?

I haven’t received mine yet.
I've used about 60 kWh of my first 250kWh and have not received my second 250kWh yet.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Didn't have my extra as of yesterday afternoon. Checked this AM and it's now there, so definitely rolling out now.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Didn't have my extra as of yesterday afternoon. Checked this AM and it's now there, so definitely rolling out now.
No go here, guess it's a really slow roll.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 6.24.15 AM.png

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Mine just appeared this morning. Was not there last night.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Haven’t gotten my extra 250 kWh. You? D7E79992-6E8C-4FBA-AAD0-1D5ECD39938A

Moogly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
Fordapss App -> vehicle -> Manage EV -> Fordpass Charging Network

Or you can check it in the Fordpass Connectedservices Webpage.

wings2063

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EV6 GT-Line /Mache Premium 4x
Occupation
Retired
Fordapss App -> vehicle -> Manage EV -> Fordpass Charging Network

Or you can check it in the Fordpass Connectedservices Webpage.
Received mine 500KWh

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
The free charging expires after 2 years.
Actually, 3 years. I didn't see any indication anywhere on the FordPass app or on the website in the small print regarding the 250 kWh, only the charging network access, so I dug up the actual terms and conditions

The free trial to the FordPass Charging Network is two years. The complimentary Charging Bundle expires in three years. Also important to know, any balance in your FordPass charging account will expire upon transfer of ownership of the car (which is important not only for the free 250/500 kWh, but also because the T&C indicate Ford will be selling charging bundles at some point in the future, you'll be able to buy charging by the kWh in the FordPass app--an actual advantage to being a FordPass member, finally)

Edit: It also appears if you disconnect the FordPass app/account from your car, your balance could be forfeited. So, if you take your car in for service or otherwise reset the car, don't let it stay disconnected more than 48 hours or you might lose your 250/500 kWh

4. FordPass Charging Bundles

A. Complimentary FordPass Charging Bundle

i. 2021 and later model year EVs, will have access to a complimentary FordPass Charging Bundle of 250 kWh which can be used at select Charging Network Stations within the Charging Network. The complimentary Charging Bundle expires three (3) years from your EV New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date . The Charging Bundle runs concurrently with your complimentary 2-year Charging Network access trial described above in 3(A)(i)

B. Your kWh credit balance will be available for three years from the complimentary trial start date. Any kWh credit balance remaining at the end of the complimentary trial period will: (i) expire or terminate after a change in EV ownership occurs leading to removal of the EV VIN from your FordPass Account - My Garage; or (ii) deactivation of the connection between your Account and the vehicle’s FordPass Connect modem.

C. You are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
FordPass Charging Terms & Conditions

Last edited:

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Actually, 3 years. I didn't see any indication anywhere on the FordPass app or on the website in the small print regarding the 250 kWh, only the charging network access, so I dug up the actual terms and conditions
You're right, it appears that the charging bundle expires after 3 years. But if the FordPass network membership expires after 2 years, and you choose not to renew it, I'm not sure there will be a way to redeem the bundle in that last year.
Sponsored