machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Let me rephrase my thoughts, it would be nice if folks search for answers first. Too many threads asking for the same info or asking for info on something that has already been discussed.

sorry to rant
Sponsored

Luke

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e, Taurus
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Country flag
Nothing on the extra 250 for me. I will disable plug and charge as soon as I deplete the current 250. P&C is not working after you run out of the free 250, and even if it did work, there is no way to link the EA account to it. So you have to pay the premium price for electrons.

I hope Ford fixes that soon.

COLabLover

First Name
Pam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Still none here. I wonder if there is a range of build dates, not just all cars with a build date before whatever in February. My car was built very early, in October so I'm wondering if it's something like cars built between some date and the end date

No, you get 250 (or 500) kWh free once. That bundle lasts 3 years, meaning you must use it within 3 years or it expires

The two year "trial" is for the "FordPass Charging Network" which gives you 'access' to FordPass charging. Basically, after two years you will start paying ($4 I think) for DC Fast Charging access via the FordPass app. Meaning, if you want billing to work through Ford, and not through individual charging networks. Also, the wording seems to indicate Ford will sell charging bundles (IE: more 250 kWh packs you can pay for) in the future
Thanks for the explanation. Someone in another thread said it was the Wifi network for 2 years. I don't need the wifi since I have my phone. Don't want to pay for Sirrus XM either since I link to my Alexa app for songs.

pdxzzr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I got the letter that I would be getting the extra 250kW way back when. Bought on Friday, April 30th, was able to finally get the Connected Services activated yesterday, and the addition 250kW was already there (total of 500kW), just three days after buying where two of them were the weekend.

MJMachForum

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Blue Flex, 2021 Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Picked car up March 30th and saw the 500 total available. Already burned thru it and now disabled P&C to get the member rates for EA.
Sponsored