Head to Head: Tesla Model Y, VW ID4, Mustang Mach-E, Kia e-Niro, Chevy Bolt EV and Hyundai Kona EV

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Another good analysis from Nikki. Unfortunately, except for cost the analysis was weighted to favor Tesla. No consideration of performance, either.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Another good analysis from Nikki. Unfortunately, except for cost the analysis was weighted to favor Tesla. No consideration of performance, either.
I know that's all they have to go by still, but I'm tired of 'advertised specs' comparisons.

I want real world experience!!

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
I posted this comment on the video:
I think that it is very misleading to do a comparison of "Entry Level" models given that these entry level cars have significantly different price points. Indeed, in a couple of cases, "entry level" Tesla costs more than the highest spec level available from other manufactures. Consequently, THIS EVALUATION IS A BIT OF A FRAUD because it falsely puts the lower cost vehicles at a disadvantage. It would be far better if you normalized this by comparing vehicles at the same price point including available tax credits. I expect your channel to be better than the typical teslarazzi that deliberately skews its interpretation of the facts to make sure Tesla always comes out on top.
Sponsored