Heavy Duty Metal Trunk and Rear Bumper Pillar Protector that also protects the edge of the pillar

greghad

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach E GT performance
Country flag
I didn't notice any imperfections in the I don't when I received it, although both the first and second application, replicated the same issue with no real difference. I will be happy to try it again, and would let you know how it turned out with at least pictures, if not a video, showing the crackling effect, Let me know what you need to send me a replacement, please don't worry about sending in another bumper cover, as it seems to work fine. Thanks for the reply, and I'll keep on using your products. BTW-I'm on the fence about an AOSK replacement retractable trunk cover because of the same adhesive issues seem to plague the rear brackets.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
BTW-I'm on the fence about an AOSK replacement retractable trunk cover because of the same adhesive issues seem to plague the rear brackets.
indeed, we had adjusted the tape we use on this item, but it might still not a 100% perfect because they are still not connected through some physical clips or something.

greghad

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That’s totally understood- theere is going to be some thinking to be done to rectify the situation. You don’t want your customers to have to modify after-market parts right out of the box. So many of your other products work perfectly for Mach-E! Thanks so much for reply, G

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
some while back then, we made a PPF for the rear bumper on the trunk area.
PPF

And a couple of Owners told me that they own a bigger pet, or carry heavy equipment a lot in the Mach E Trunk, and would like something that offer stronger protection(especially on the edge area that tends to easily scratched)

Here you go.

available in
www.amazon.com/bestevmod
and
www.ev-vida.store

Come with two pieces, We have a Chrome Black and Sliver Option
61r-3ZGKE7L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

optional Mach E badge for you to put on
61MezM1gvSL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

61rstgAPBvL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Curve around edge to provide maximum protection (Image below is the sliver version)
51zuE3MIK6L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
nice! I might have to get one.... I put lots of heavy things in and out and the edge is getting badly scuffed. I was considering AL diamond-plate, but that would look kinda like a truck bumper, ;)

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I got one of these sets and found that I don’t like the flange that sticks out horizontally off of the rear face of the rear bumper. So, I installed the interior pice over the plastic but left my Ford PPF decal on the rear bumper. 🤷‍♂️🐩

lanebk

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NQY 2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
AH64LCT Test
Country flag
I installed this since my dogs jump in and out of the back all the time. It seems to be working well so far. Looks pretty good, too, and if you don't know it's there, probably won't notice it when the hatch is down. Very happy with it.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Thank you owners for the feedback! and we didnt aware that some owner dislike that extend area, thanks for bringing that to us, we will take that in mind for our future product development

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I didn't notice any imperfections in the I don't when I received it, although both the first and second application, replicated the same issue with no real difference. I will be happy to try it again, and would let you know how it turned out with at least pictures, if not a video, showing the crackling effect, Let me know what you need to send me a replacement, please don't worry about sending in another bumper cover, as it seems to work fine. Thanks for the reply, and I'll keep on using your products. BTW-I'm on the fence about an AOSK replacement retractable trunk cover because of the same adhesive issues seem to plague the rear brackets.
Did you ever get this sorted out?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Did you ever get this sorted out?
Hi we asked Greg if he would like a replacement, but he was too busy, and ended up using one of the pieces in our package. and use the OEM rubberized protector on the trunk sill.
I think the issue was mainly about partial of our product will show a little bit when the tailgate closed. and this is very depends on people and if they mind about it. but we prefer not to change the design of it because the wrap-around design will give better protection to the trunk sill, and edge tend to be scratches more easily.

greghad

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Actually, I like the bumper cover- it's the sill guard that won't stay stuck, as you can hear when I push on the grey protective tape covered sill guard. mighty good of AOSK to send a second to verify. Now I have box to send both back to you. Over the thirty day return, so I'd be fine with calling it even, or even some other AOSK product credit since so many of your products have really enhanced the MAch E! Cheers, Greg. I'll try to attach a video on it for you to see.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Actually, I like the bumper cover- it's the sill guard that won't stay stuck, as you can hear when I push on the grey protective tape covered sill guard. mighty good of AOSK to send a second to verify. Now I have box to send both back to you. Over the thirty day return, so I'd be fine with calling it even, or even some other AOSK product credit since so many of your products have really enhanced the MAch E! Cheers, Greg. I'll try to attach a video on it for you to see.

thank you for this video, its much for clear about the issue you were talking about now.
this still happen after the double-sided tape is applied?
thank you for trying! we appreciate the effort.

greghad

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
thank you for this video, its much for clear about the issue you were talking about now.
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunatly yes- the red tape backing was left in there while it cured, and after three days that was the lifting of the guard making the noise in the video. As I said before, my detailer and I tried twice on previous sill cover- second time original adhesive removed after failure, both sill and hatch sill cleaned with isopropyl alcohol, and then 3M double stick tape put in place, with more surface area.
I think your products are the most applicable and tasteful in many ways, with all my other AOSK products working as advertised!

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Unfortunatly yes- the red tape backing was left in there while it cured, and after three days that was the lifting of the guard making the noise in the video. As I said before, my detailer and I tried twice on previous sill cover- second time original adhesive removed after failure, both sill and hatch sill cleaned with isopropyl alcohol, and then 3M double stick tape put in place, with more surface area.
I think your products are the most applicable and tasteful in many ways, with all my other AOSK products working as advertised!
[/QUOTE]
thank you so much for the feedback, and we apologize that this item didnt make it perfect for you.
Sponsored