joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Hey guys, new member here from Atlanta. I just traded in my 2019 Tesla Model 3 for a Rapid Red Premium RWD Extended Range. Didn't pre-order, I purchased "off the lot" but the car was actually still in transit to the dealer so I don't have it quite yet. Anyway, can't wait for it to get here so I can dig in. Looking forward to being part of the community
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hey guys, new member here from Atlanta. I just traded in my 2019 Tesla Model 3 for a Rapid Red Premium RWD Extended Range. Didn't pre-order, I purchased "off the lot" but the car was actually still in transit to the dealer so I don't have it quite yet. Anyway, can't wait for it to get here so I can dig in. Looking forward to being part of the community
Congrats and welcome to the family!!!

sambastang

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Veloster, 2021 Mustang Mach-E FE
Occupation
IT Engineer
Country flag
Welcome!! You'll be in love from the very first drive!
Sponsored