Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Hello to the forum, figured I'd get a intro post under my belt here. Been lurking for months and drooling over the possibility since the first edition but never could bring myself to jump until recently seeing all the positive reviews suddently start hitting. Finally placed my order on 4/7. Now the waiting game. The positive side is that waiting a few production cycles assures the early bugs get worked out!
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Hello to the forum, figured I'd get a intro post under my belt here. Been lurking for months and drooling over the possibility since the first edition but never could bring myself to jump until recently seeing all the positive reviews suddently start hitting. Finally placed my order on 4/7. Now the waiting game. The positive side is that waiting a few production cycles assures the early bugs get worked out!
Welcome! I'm in Denver as well. There are a few Denver Mach-E in here or on FB. What dealer are you going through?

OP
OP
ZuleMME

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Closest one to me, hopefully will be good. Brighton Ford. They appear to be taking x-plan and MSRP and honest. Granted they might be lower numbers. Dunno yet where that'll put me. I was hoping with all the production dates this week I'd get one but not yet...

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Closest one to me, hopefully will be good. Brighton Ford. They appear to be taking x-plan and MSRP and honest. Granted they might be lower numbers. Dunno yet where that'll put me. I was hoping with all the production dates this week I'd get one but not yet...
That's how I picked my dealer as well. :) I did visit 5 different Ford dealers in Denver when the Mach-E tour came through, but Brighton wasn't one of them. In any case, welcome to the club and I can't wait to see you get your Mach-E.

LNFitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Saddle Fitter…and yes, have worked with Mustangs
Country flag
Denver as well. 3 months out from order date. Not a word from my dealer and 1 newsletter from Ford. I am not in a hurry but think Ford should be putting as much info as they have out there so consumer isn’t totally clueless. I understand the pandemic shortages so I am not holding my breath. Interesting how many review/videos are from the Denver metro area vs how many I have seen (1!).

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Denver as well. 3 months out from order date. Not a word from my dealer and 1 newsletter from Ford. I am not in a hurry but think Ford should be putting as much info as they have out there so consumer isn’t totally clueless. I understand the pandemic shortages so I am not holding my breath. Interesting how many review/videos are from the Denver metro area vs how many I have seen (1!).
Welcome!
Do you have a scheduled production date yet?

OP
OP
ZuleMME

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Yep, welcome, what dealer are you using? I’m still waiting, car is built though and likely on a train to Kansas now!

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Welcome! In Littleton also waiting for my car. Patrick does a great job of Colorado activities. I look forward to meeting you when we both have our MMEs.

LNFitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Saddle Fitter…and yes, have worked with Mustangs
Country flag
Looked up dealer ratings and use L Miller because they seemed to be relatively good. I have had to initiate all communications...frustrating. The good news is that when I called yesterday, I heard that my car is scheduled for production end of August .Yay! No VIN yet.

OP
OP
ZuleMME

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Ok who was at the Doubletree hotel with a Space White MME? First one I’ve seen in person!

cetialphav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1940 Chevy, Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Country flag
Hey everyone, greetings from Firestone.

Now that I have a production date for my MME (8/29), I'm digging into PPF and ceramic coating. Do any of you have recommendations for installers in the Denver/Boulder area?

OP
OP
ZuleMME

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
I’m planning to do my own ceramic (Avalonking armor shield ix). No real care for ppf. I am interested in a good tint shop…

Mach_Enrique

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting; 2021 Mach E GT;2018 Subaru WRX STI
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Greetings back from Denver! Watching Patrick and Liv on the mache vlog will help pass the time you are waiting (they keep me sane and entertained as I am still waiting). It is fun seeing places you know in their great videos too.

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Welcome to the nut house!
Sponsored