Hello from Florida, MME Select in DMG

Sylon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Dark Matter Grey Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
I had been tossing around the idea of trading my Jeep Wrangler in for a Mach E for several months & finally pulled the trigger a couple weeks ago on a ‘21 Select in DMG. Found one up in Clear Water with the options I wanted & the dealership was super nice & helpful. My only regret is not knowing the color names & how dark this one was. I thought it was the carbonized grey. It’s fine, I can work with it.

The other regret is definitely on me, I didn’t prep the house for an electric car. Yep, I’m an idiot. However, I’ve made it work so far despite my commute being 60 miles a day. Luckily I don’t work everyday or I would be in trouble lol. Fast chargers aren’t really a thing near me so I’ve relied heavily on the painfully slow 120V mobile charger. All this will all be resolved in a week or so when I get the 240V outlet installed (house is a rental, had to get it approved).

Overall I’m loving the car. It came with BlueCruise already active on it, I tried it out this morning & it was pretty cool. There are a lot of things I want to do to it. It desperately needs new wheels, the ones it came with are hideous. I want to tint the windows, & swap the bare grey plastic body panels along the bottom with gloss black ones, & get DMG painted fender pieces. Should look pretty good.

Enough rambling, hi everyone! I don’t know how to add pictures or I would. But imagine a bone stock Select in DMG, lol.
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Welcome to the family.
if you’re in Florida it should be warm enough to expect an efficiency of around 3 miles/kwh. If your commute is 60 miles the. You only need to replace 20KWH, which should only mean plugging into a 110 socket for around 20 hours.
This should be easy. Figure a 24 hour day, an hour to commute… just tell the boss you can only work 3 hours a day. I’m sure it will be fine.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I had been tossing around the idea of trading my Jeep Wrangler in for a Mach E for several months & finally pulled the trigger a couple weeks ago on a ‘21 Select in DMG. Found one up in Clear Water with the options I wanted & the dealership was super nice & helpful. My only regret is not knowing the color names & how dark this one was. I thought it was the carbonized grey. It’s fine, I can work with it.

The other regret is definitely on me, I didn’t prep the house for an electric car. Yep, I’m an idiot. However, I’ve made it work so far despite my commute being 60 miles a day. Luckily I don’t work everyday or I would be in trouble lol. Fast chargers aren’t really a thing near me so I’ve relied heavily on the painfully slow 120V mobile charger. All this will all be resolved in a week or so when I get the 240V outlet installed (house is a rental, had to get it approved).

Overall I’m loving the car. It came with BlueCruise already active on it, I tried it out this morning & it was pretty cool. There are a lot of things I want to do to it. It desperately needs new wheels, the ones it came with are hideous. I want to tint the windows, & swap the bare grey plastic body panels along the bottom with gloss black ones, & get DMG painted fender pieces. Should look pretty good.

Enough rambling, hi everyone! I don’t know how to add pictures or I would. But imagine a bone stock Select in DMG, lol.
Welcome fellow Florida MME owner! Which part of Florida? We’ve got a few folks in the Tampa area on here

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Welcome! I love the BlueCruise and thought I would never use it! What part of FL are you in? I’m guessing south FL since you said Clearwater is “up”. There’s not much of the state (or country) that’s lower.
Sponsored