Hello from Maryland - our GTPE is on it's way to the dealer!

romanservices

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE, FJ Cruiser, F150 EcoBoost, F-53
Country flag
Sorry no pictures yet however our Cyber Orange GTPE is built and on it's way to the dealer, estimated mid October. Have had many performance cars but our first entry into the EV world was a Hyundai Ionic BEV which I have to say was a great little commuter car even though it was a compliance version. This is a considerable step up! I'm sure as you all have experienced the waiting sucks....

Looking forward to seeing other mach-e's on the roads around here.

Question:
Already on the hunt for a set of winter wheels and tires, any suggestions out there?
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Welcome! Mine is just like yours and set to maybe get here in early November

Capt_Everything

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Sorry no pictures yet however our Cyber Orange GTPE is built and on it's way to the dealer, estimated mid October. Have had many performance cars but our first entry into the EV world was a Hyundai Ionic BEV which I have to say was a great little commuter car even though it was a compliance version. This is a considerable step up! I'm sure as you all have experienced the waiting sucks....

Looking forward to seeing other mach-e's on the roads around here.

Question:
Already on the hunt for a set of winter wheels and tires, any suggestions out there?
I just ordered a set of Vredestein Wintrac Pro's to swap on the GTPE OEM wheels. Just under $1k and the reviews look really good. I like that the users mention good wet traction as we get soupy messes in NY not just snow.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Hello from Maryland - our GTPE is on it's way to the dealer! Screenshot_20210921-171042_Samsung Internet

Ford Mustang Mach-E Hello from Maryland - our GTPE is on it's way to the dealer! Screenshot_20210921-173848_Samsung Internet

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on the imminent delivery!