Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting on my Mustang Mach E Select AWD on order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio. I have a 2022 MME Iced Blue on order. I plan on calling my car ICE or ICED, to be funny. Hopefully it arrives sooner than later.

I've been an ev enthusiast for a few years. I originally had a Tesla Cybertruck on preorder. I gave up on the cybertruck.
I still drive an ICE car, Chevy Impala. I've test drove 5 EVs. BMW i3, Tesla Model y, Volkswagen ID4, Tesla Model 3 and the MME. Out of all of them the MME to me seems like the best. I'm on he form to learn the dos and don'ts of the MME.
Sponsored

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
Hello from Dublin!

Peacefellow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E California 1
Occupation
Director
Hello from Candlewood Lake, Morrow County. I also have one on order. Have a model x on order but thinking of going with the mme. Currently drive model s but ready to trade.

acain0412

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Fastback and 2021 Mach-e Premium
Occupation
Grant Writer/Web Developer
Country flag
Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio. I have a 2022 MME Iced Blue on order. I plan on calling my car ICE or ICED, to be funny. Hopefully it arrives sooner than later.

I've been an ev enthusiast for a few years. I originally had a Tesla Cybertruck on preorder. I gave up on the cybertruck.
I still drive an ICE car, Chevy Impala. I've test drove 5 EVs. BMW i3, Tesla Model y, Volkswagen ID4, Tesla Model 3 and the MME. Out of all of them the MME to me seems like the best. I'm on he form to learn the dos and don'ts of the MME.
Hello fellow Cincinnatian (I’m in the Hamilton/Fairfield area)! My Grabber Blue premium gets delivered in a few weeks and I cannot wait. Haven’t seen many around here.

SigSauer

First Name
Mark David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Preiumn in DMG, AWD, ER and 1928 Model A Ford
Occupation
Retired Sales Representative
Country flag

Welcome to the Forum from Columbus.
Sponsored