First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Hello from Southern California.

Been a member a while but never posted an intro. Ordered a Space Grey Select SR RWD in June, but really wanted one in the driveway and decided to purchase dealer stock (with a small ADM) in July. We have been loving our Iconic Silver Select SR RWD ever since. The ordered MME did not arrive on its originally projected date in November, and is now estimated to ship in January.

The wife was needing a new toy, so we expanded the stable with a Bronco now (4mos from order to delivery). It was a great Christmas present.

Thank you to those who make positive contributions on the forum and especially the helpful tips.

20211229_115407~4.jpg
Sponsored

Cynic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Hi @bFWEAD, congrats on your Mach-E.

Seeing as you have had your car for approximately 2 months, I was wondering if you could tell me how it is with range? I am planning on getting SR Premium, as it seems to have sufficient range for day to day activities, but was curious on how an SR really performs in SoCal.

samev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Been averaging 3.0 mi/kWh on mixed city/freeway driving (50/50) on local SoCal roads since mid-Dec. Own an SR Premium RWD.

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
Welcome neighbor and lovely stable you've got there!
Sponsored