Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
A happy new Owner here from the coast of Maine. After seeing 6 of these on the local lot driving by we stopped in on Monday to check them out, I through they were a long lead time but the dealer had a shipment of 10 that a Solar company Ordered early. They changed their mind and only bought 4, leaving 6 available For immediate purchase at MSRP. The dealer let me drive an AWD Premium Ex range for a demo over the last 2 days. I put 300 miles on it and fell in love. I pick up my 2021 Select AWD Standard Range in Infinte Blue Saturday with the comfort/tech package. Having owned a Hyundai Ioniq EV for two years now, I know what to expect and although it's about 66% as efficient as my Hyundai, I cannot wait to have it in the driveway. Free power at work makes it OK To have some fun. We will be a two EV family. Photos coming after delivery tomorrow. Here it is on the Pollen covered lot. I most likely will get no sleep tonight......

Ford Mustang Mach-E Hello from the Coast of Maine MACH e POLLEN
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nklem

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
A happy new Owner here from the coast of Maine. After seeing 6 of these on the local lot driving by we stopped in on Monday to check them out, I though they were a long lead time but the dealer had a shipment of 10 that a Solar company Ordered early. They changed their mind and only bought 4, leaving 6 available For immediate purchase at MSRP. The dealer let me drive an AWD Premium Ex range for a demo over the last 2 days. I put 300 miles on it and fell in love. I pick up my 2021 Select AWD Standard Range in Infinte Blue Saturday with the comfort/tech package. Having owned a Hyundai Ioniq EV for two years now, I know what to expect and although it's about 66% as efficient as my Hyundai, I cannot wait to have it in the driveway. Free power of at work now makes it OK. We will be a two EV family. Photos coming after delivery tomorrow. Here it is on the Pollen covered lot. I most likely will get no sleep tonight......

MACH e POLLEN.jpg
If anyone is shopping, here is a list of units available immediately in Bangor Maine. Right off the Interstate. Talk to Vartan. He is awesome to deal with.....https://www.darlingsford.com/new-inventory/index.htm?model=Mustang%20Mach-E&normalDriveLine=AWD

BTW tell them Norm sent you.. may be I will get some Oil Change coupons or a fuel injection cleaning....LOL.

Also the Ford Options program is very good and saves you another $2500 and a bunch on finance charges. Finally, if your MSRP is under $50K, you get $2000 instantly from Efficiency Maine (if you live and buy in Maine). All in all with Ford Option rebates ($2500), efficiency Maine ($2000), tax credit ($7500) and tech package rebate ($100) it was $12,100 off from the sticker price. Not to shabby.

Last edited:

hitchhiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e 4x, 1965 F-100, 1999 Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Hello from York County! There are actually quite a few Mainers on here, I was surprised, thought I'd be the only one when I first arrived. Nope!

You will absolutely love it, I'm sure!

edit: Also, your vehicle list says it's a "Forf". ;)

OP
OP
Nklem

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Hello from York County! There are actually quite a few Mainers on here, I was surprised, thought I'd be the only one when I first arrived. Nope!

You will absolutely love it, I'm sure!

edit: Also, your vehicle list says it's a "Forf". ;)
Thanks. I knew I would not sleep tonight.

OP
OP
Nklem

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Oh boy. Here it is.

FC991D06-5378-47A0-A935-C31B1B14864B.jpeg

EC961A8B-A07C-4BCF-9D72-C5A63325603E.jpeg

6468E698-5F7F-432C-8834-3F98DAB82A2B.jpeg

D126A6EA-A6DE-4FA4-A164-7A4B4566BFFA.jpeg

smp

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Gorgeous!!! Congratulations, and welcome to the club!

smp

OP
OP
Nklem

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Congrats!! Still haven’t seen one around here in that color!
Yes, they have 3 in that color in stock (2 now) but I looked on the website and you cannot order it. Thanks!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
BTW tell them Norm sent you.. may be I will get some Oil Change coupons or a fuel injection cleaning....LOL.
Aww, if you seel a car for them, the least they could do is give you a timing chain replacement. ?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on the new car Nklem
Sponsored