Hello there!

Tamadrummer88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid
Country flag
Hello there everyone! Planning to order a Mustang Mach-E in a few months! This community has a TON of good information! I currently drive a 2020 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid but want to make the jump to full EV! Have owned many Fords before, last Ford was a 2015 Ecoboost Mustang but got rid of it after three years due to so many mechanical problems. It appears reviews are highly positive and I can't wait to order and take delivery!
Sponsored

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
Hello there everyone! Planning to order a Mustang Mach-E in a few months! This community has a TON of good information! I currently drive a 2020 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid but want to make the jump to full EV! Have owned many Fords before, last Ford was a 2015 Ecoboost Mustang but got rid of it after three years due to so many mechanical problems. It appears reviews are highly positive and I can't wait to order and take delivery!
You're better off trying to find a canceled order on a lot, unless you're willing to wait months upon months for a delivery. I ordered mine back in October and they keep pushing back the delivery date. I ended up driving 2 hours to a dealer to get one before it was snatched up. Other than that, its a great car.

OP
OP

Tamadrummer88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid
Country flag
You're better off trying to find a canceled order on a lot, unless you're willing to wait months upon months for a delivery. I ordered mine back in October and they keep pushing back the delivery date. I ended up driving 2 hours to a dealer to get one before it was snatched up. Other than that, its a great car.
I don't mind waiting, gives me time to save more money for a good down payment. Not in any rush. If I was in a rush and wanted a subpar product I would've bought a Tesla Model Y.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag