[Help] Favorite tic-tac-toe strategy?

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD Preimum Carbon Gray
Country flag
I don't know about y'all, but I've called in sick for work today so that I can sit in my car and play tic-tac-toe for 8 straight hours. I believe this is the pinnacle of auto-making achievements in the 21st century. I am still pinching myself I am able to play freaking TIC-TAC-TOE in my CAR?? Are you joking my ass? I am so thankful for the hours and hours of coding that Ford engineers must have dedicated to bring such joy to my life.

I admittedly am a little rusty in playing this multi-layered and nuanced strategy game and wanted to pick your brains in your optimal strategy. The old start from center and full spread out attack? Or are more of the sneaky sneak start from the corner and wait for your opponents' mistakes? The possibilities are endless!
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Ford has clearly outdone the competition. /sarcasmfont

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Too funny. Remember “ EV and Chill” was the first to get this update and feature because of their compaining about the car publicly on YouTube about how horrible it was. I think it was made just for them and I am sure they have used it for hours, days or weeks. Now we have to suffer with it.

I remember the video of them testing self parking with no other cars around saying how bad it was…..I have not watched one of their videos since.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Too funny. Remember “ EV and Chill” was the first to get this update and feature because of their compaining about the car publicly on YouTube about how horrible it was. I think it was made just for them and I am sure they have used it for hours, days or weeks. Now we have to suffer with it.

I remember the video of them testing self parking with no other cars around saying how bad it was…..I have not watched one of their videos since.
I can’t deal with her voice if I’m honest. That’s what keeps me from watching

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I just got the update. I played my first game of tic-tac-toe against the computer and won. Apparently, the Ford AI is not quite as smart as the WOPR.

DR.J56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-350. 2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
1.7 is tic tac toe. 1.8 is Pong. I can’t wait!

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I don't know about y'all, but I've called in sick for work today so that I can sit in my car and play tic-tac-toe for 8 straight hours. I believe this is the pinnacle of auto-making achievements in the 21st century. I am still pinching myself I am able to play freaking TIC-TAC-TOE in my CAR?? Are you joking my ass? I am so thankful for the hours and hours of coding that Ford engineers must have dedicated to bring such joy to my life.

I admittedly am a little rusty in playing this multi-layered and nuanced strategy game and wanted to pick your brains in your optimal strategy. The old start from center and full spread out attack? Or are more of the sneaky sneak start from the corner and wait for your opponents' mistakes? The possibilities are endless!
Do you think we could possibly be getting 4*4 grids via 2022 OTA updates? I would definitely prioritize over the long awaited blue cruise update.
Sponsored