Hey Ford, any news on RCL Leasing?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Ford had been signaling people for quite some time that various lease options would be offered. You just had to pay attention to the answers given on social media. The reason it wasn't official until today was that details always have to be worked out and therefore there was always the possibility the deals would fall through.

Frankly, I'm just a bit baffled as to why anyone would be a bit miffed about adding additional purchase options for those that want them. Personally, I never expected Ford to consult with me as to exactly how to design, engineer, manufacture, deliver, market, repair, or finance purchases on their vehicles.
Sponsored

OP
OP

First Edition

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E - Failure To Launch Edition
Country flag
That has been clearly communicated.

NO!
Thanks, I’m glad to hear that Ford on Nov 9th clearly communicated that it’s a big NO! to leasing.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
okay, thanks for the info !
?

?

Well maybe I shot my mouth off too soon. I only know the original plans for balloon loans disguised as leases that Ford said would be their ‘leasing‘ option for the Mach-E. If you are aware of a change in plans that as yet has not been announced I defer to you.
Bad decision by Ford
If you read the rest of this discussion, it becomes clear that Woeo doesn't work for Ford and might not be accurately representing their plans here. We don't yet know what financing options Ford Credit will offer at time of delivery, and how those compare to all of your other options.
?
Sponsored