romanservices

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE, FJ Cruiser, F150 EcoBoost, F-53
Country flag
Hey @Ford Motor Company, I Ordered a MME GTP mid 2021. Got it earlier than expected in September 2021. Wife has put over 13K trouble free miles on it. She loves the car, it's been rock solid reliable for us. When winter hit we didn't freak out from the mileage drop because we did our research. Our dealer was great too, zero ADM and a smooth easy transaction. I'll bet this thread dies quickly because I'm really not complaining about anything.
Sponsored

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
I'll make it last a few minutes longer. I'm very happy with my Select SR, single motor, all metal roof version. It's fun to drive, has nice ease-of-driving features like one pedal, whisper mode, lane holding, automatic headlights, distance keeping etc. The in garage charging is very convenient.

The initial dealer buying experience was stressful, as was the 26 week wait from order to delivery, but what a nice car!

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
How DARE you enjoy your car in these forums?!?!

Joking aside the car's a blast to drive. There's been many weekends I'm bored at home and think "I just wanna go drive around". Sure the software leaves a lot to be desired but there is one thing I plan on doing soon.

Since a lot of my issues are software related and connectivity to phone, I'll see how it feels driving around purely using Ford's system/maps and controlling my phone only through BT. No AA/Carplay, see if that makes any difference in how I feel about the display.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Six months in and still lovin the MME. While others have experienced issues, mine have been small and not really annoying. My 2015 Focus on the other hand, was the worst ford I ever owned.

I am looking forward to a long ownership with my 22' MME, unless of course @Ford decides to make a GREEN MME, and thats the only reason I would give mine up, or keep as a spare...hmmmmm

Tony

roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
If you take PaaK and the BT issues out of the equation the Mach E is FANTASTIC car. Quick and quiet and loads of fun to drive everyday. Nice job Ford on your first ground up designed EV.
Keep up the OTA improvements and the 300K production number will happen quickly.

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
I was 100% sure that title was going to be sarcastic. Happy to see it's not! I've had mine three weeks and feel the same. Super fun so far.

Waiting until mid-January to see what the range settles on when it's *really* cold out. A good -25c day will be interesting....

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
Really, the only complaints I have about the car are not Ford's fault, so color me happy with mine, too.

Man, this being positive thing is boring...

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
The initial dealer buying experience was stressful, as was the 26 week wait from order to delivery, but what a nice car!
28 weeks is awesome - wish mine was that quick - would have qualified for the full $7500 tax credit.

So far my MME is looking like 36 weeks (April order) and it's now a '23 w/ PCO.

Late January / February delivery in 2023 with unknown tax credit looming....

OTOH looking back at my Lightning - that took 64 weeks from reservation to delivery.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Hey @Ford Motor Company, I Ordered a MME GTP mid 2021. Got it earlier than expected in September 2021. Wife has put over 13K trouble free miles on it. She loves the car, it's been rock solid reliable for us. When winter hit we didn't freak out from the mileage drop because we did our research. Our dealer was great too, zero ADM and a smooth easy transaction. I'll bet this thread dies quickly because I'm really not complaining about anything.
We're happy to hear you are loving your Mach-E! Thanks for the kind words 😁
Sponsored