Hi from the OC, California. Looks like orders are processed fast!

monkete

First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge SEL, 2018 Nissan TItan 4x4
Country flag
Hi from Orange County, CA
I am glad I found the forum, I've been a reader for a while and now it's time to start sharing :)

I ordered my CA Route 1 on Jan 6 and already got a production day of 4/11. I am super excited. Do you know approximately how long it would take from "scheduled production" to delivery?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Hi from the OC, California. Looks like orders are processed fast! 20210223 FordMache order
Sponsored

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
Two months is about right. We also ordered a Rt 1 and are also in SoCal. Build week 1/24, Build complete 2/9, Shipped date 2/17. Delivery ETA 3/23 - 3/29.

OP
OP
monkete

monkete

First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge SEL, 2018 Nissan TItan 4x4
Country flag
Two months is about right. We also ordered a Rt 1 and are also in SoCal. Build week 1/24, Build complete 2/9, Shipped date 2/17. Delivery ETA 3/23 - 3/29.
Congrats, I'd be excited if my car was only 2 weeks away. I wonder if they'll speed up in the next few months, when Ford is done with all these "quality double checks"

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
Congrats and welcome! Now the waiting game....

Off-topic: saw a Star White Mach-E heading East on Bastanchury (Brea/Fullerton) last evening, if it was anyone from this forum - Hello neighbor and sharp looking ride!

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
Congrats, I'd be excited if my car was only 2 weeks away. I wonder if they'll speed up in the next few months, when Ford is done with all these "quality double checks"
Update: Car moved to the Muncie Ramp on 3/6 so it made it to Kansas City. From other posts, it takes around two weeks from there to CA so it looks like it should arrive within the window. However, the VIN shows up on the Bolt recall list so not sure if that will delay the delivery. Also do not know if there is a stop ship on our vehicle, but the fact that it was moved to Muncie gives us hope it will arrive as scheduled.
Sponsored