Golfer

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, i3
Country flag
Beautiful stable! Which horse gets more attention? :)

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Do you have two chargers or is that where the real fun begins?

OP
OP
Lola2004

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Do you have two chargers or is that where the real fun begins?
We have one, he commutes more than I do, but not an issue yet! We have DC fast chargers about 7 miles away also

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
Congrats guys! We also have his and his Mach-Es. I got mine on the condition that he could get one next 🤣
My wife loves my new 2023 MME premium so much I think she will be looking for one when its time for the next car as well.

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Ugh. Just made it more difficult, thanks! The two colors I'm debating over sitting side by side. I have rapid red on order by am contemplating switching to cyber orange.

blink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red MME+
Ugh. Just made it more difficult, thanks! The two colors I'm debating over sitting side by side. I have rapid red on order by am contemplating switching to cyber orange.
I've had both colors, they both have their charm. I switched from red to orange and found I enjoyed both. If I had to order a new one today, I don't know which color I'd get. Maybe orange because it's more playful, while the red one have a bit more of a "serious" vibe to it. The red one looks very good, though.

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
I've had both colors, they both have their charm. I switched from red to orange and found I enjoyed both. If I had to order a new one today, I don't know which color I'd get. Maybe orange because it's more playful, while the red one have a bit more of a "serious" vibe to it. The red one looks very good, though.
The only GT on the lot for me to test drive was cyber orange. After driving it, we pull into a parking lot not far from the dealership so I can get out and walk around it. Sensing what is going through my head, my wife gets out of the car and says, "remember when you were 25 and there was that old guy up the street who suddenly had the yellow Porsche in his driveway? Before you ask me if I like this color, let me just say.. you're the old guy now".

I tried mounting a defense. I'm only 51! I'm still playing in an ice hockey league with people half my age! I don't tuck my button down shirts into my jeans!

She simply sat back in the MME, closed the door and that was that.

Rapid Red it is.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Awesome, he became a convert after driving mine.
Right there...that's the key. I've taken friends from "electric cars are stupid" to "how much was this again?" in a test drive!

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Right there...that's the key. I've taken friends from "electric cars are stupid" to "how much was this again?" in a test drive!
I can't tell you how many people I've had this exact interaction with. All of us driving EVs are the ones driving the adoption of EVs by simply talking to people and erasing their big oil programmed misconceptions about electric vehicles.
Sponsored

Last edited: