Ho-Hum, Tesla Again, If Anyone Cares

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Because they disagree with his political reviews, this is the typical way of governments declaring war on their opponents, as you can see, those accidents are not new, they go back to 2018, but in 2018 Musk's political views weren't like today, or at least he wasn't vocal like he is today.
Musk has political views? That's news to me. He didn't say a single word during the Shanghai lock-down when Tesla had to stop production.
Sponsored

Joetz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach e and Tesla model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
How often does NHTSA investigate 11 crashes from the other auto manufacturers? I really donā€™t know the answer but itā€™s unlikely that this attention is just from NHTSA doing itā€™s jobā€. Iā€™m pretty sure there are 11 accidents caused by a feature on F150ā€™s or Silveradoā€™s but no major announcement from NHTSA into investigating them.
You're right. EVERY premium brand has some kind of autonomous, hands off, let the car do the driving type of system. And I'm sure all of them have caused some kind of crash, but Tesla is the only one being investigated? It's because Elon started commenting about politics and now the government is coming after him.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
You're right. EVERY premium brand has some kind of autonomous, hands off, let the car do the driving type of system. And I'm sure all of them have caused some kind of crash, but Tesla is the only one being investigated? It's because Elon started commenting about politics and now the government is coming after him.
Ugh. Seriously? Youā€™ve never dealt with regulatory agencies or the non-political parts of the government, have you? šŸ™„

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
It has nothing to do with volume?
There are lots of the Tesla clones out now. If robot cars are safer then letā€™s get them checked out and get it confirmed. If not then what can be done to improve!
nothing political in that.

Joetz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Ugh. Seriously? Youā€™ve never dealt with regulatory agencies or the non-political parts of the government, have you? šŸ™„
You donā€™t remember during the Obama years the IRS was auditing all of the administrationā€™s political enemies? All of these agencies are corrupt and rotten to the core

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
You donā€™t remember during the Obama years the IRS was auditing all of the administrationā€™s political enemies? All of these agencies are corrupt and rotten to the core
Turn off the cable news bro

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E (sold), 2023 Ioniq 6 SEL
Country flag
If you honestly believe that to be proof, you're spending a lil' too much time on the fringes of the Internet, chief.

Joetz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Turn off the cable news bro
Iā€™m not sure what to do with a response like this. Are you telling me it didnā€™t happen? What is your point exactly?

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Iā€™m not sure what to do with a response like this. Are you telling me it didnā€™t happen? What is your point exactly?
Yes, he's telling you it didn't happen. Fox News is purposefully putting out false news. They are NOT a news organization, they are now a propaganda-generator...a talk-show operation. I'm a former Fox News cameraman.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Yes, he's telling you it didn't happen. Fox News is purposefully putting out false news. They are NOT a news organization, they are now a propaganda-generator...a talk-show operation. I'm a former Fox News cameraman.
I also used to work in the conservative side of ā€œnewsā€ and yes to all of this. Was quite the eye opener.

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
Or, stay with me here, maybe NHTSA is doing its job? Not everything is "House of Cards" level of political theater.
Doing their job 4 years later ....

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You have no concern at all over the fact people have died because of failures in this system?
Is that a question or a statement?
This issue is not new, it's old, matter of fact it's very old, it shouldn't take them 4 years to investigate " people's deaths due to faulty systems "

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Musk has political views? That's news to me. He didn't say a single word during the Shanghai lock-down when Tesla had to stop production.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ho-Hum, Tesla Again, If Anyone Cares E.JPG
Sponsored