How do you confirm you have the latest software updates?

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I plan pulling the trigger on my 2022 MME GT PE at the end of next month. Of course this assumes they will be allowing the 2022's GT's to be order at the end of September. I know I will be waiting a few, more like six, months to get my vehicle.

I will ask the dealer to ensure they have the latest software installed before taking the MME. I have two questions. How do know what is the latest software version release by Fomoco (i.e. where do I find this)? Can I validate the software is up to date via the touch screen so I can hold the dealer accountable?
Sponsored

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
I plan pulling the trigger on my 2022 MME GT PE at the end of next month. Of course this assumes they will be allowing the 2022's GT's to be order at the end of September. I know I will be waiting a few, more like six, months to get my vehicle.

I will ask the dealer to ensure they have the latest software installed before taking the MME. I have two questions. How do know what is the latest software version release by Fomoco (i.e. where do I find this)? Can I validate the software is up to date via the touch screen so I can hold the dealer accountable?
You will, by default, have the latest software as of the manufacture date. Anything afterward would either be a TSB, which the dealer, and you, can look up, or an OTA.

A76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD Extended Range MME Premium
Country flag
You will, by default, have the latest software as of the manufacture date. Anything afterward would either be a TSB, which the dealer, and you, can look up, or an OTA.

I wanted to check on this as well. I purchased my MME last week and have been busy getting settings the way I like them, etc. I have seen a screen that says there are no updates available, but how can I confirm they aren't available simply because they've already been installed?

Kshay

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT performance 1984 5:0 HO Conv
Country flag
I wanted to check on this as well. I purchased my MME last week and have been busy getting settings the way I like them, etc. I have seen a screen that says there are no updates available, but how can I confirm they aren't available simply because they've already been installed?
Bump/ interested - been waiting for recall update and does not look like it’s updating yet.
Sponsored