RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I don't (although I don't use the Mobile Charger). I have mine running across the bay (on the ground, then out alongside a shelf (gently tied to it). I then stick it in a 5 gallon buck (the end of the hose). There is no excess slack. Yours looks nicer.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
LOL I have a nail in the wall that I hang the cord(s) off of.

After 9 years some of the cords have a little dimple/crease from the nail in the insulation (I got the EVSE's I use on the Mach-E when I leased a Focus Electric back in 2013). I do try to shift them around so it is not in the same spot each time I hang it.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
We are really bad. We have a Grizzle with a separate wrap point as well as the Lightning charge station pro. Both have great ways to wrap and hold the cables, but most mornings we just clip the end in and let the cable sit on the driveway (it is an area next to the porch that we don't drive on). Not the prettiest or best, but the cables seem to be holding up fine.

Jim_In_Mass

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Using the Ford Mobile charger, 240v outlet from a local electrician, and a cord holder from Amazon.... this is right next to the charge port on my MachE
Ford Mustang Mach-E How Do You Roll (your charging cable)? Ford Charger

Rob S

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang Ecoboost, 2022 MME GT Star White
Country flag
On my front porch, behind the firewood, right next to the driveway (to the right).
Ford Mustang Mach-E How Do You Roll (your charging cable)? IMG_2428.JPG

canuck1975

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select MME with tech package - "Peggy"
Country flag
We are really bad. We have a Grizzle with a separate wrap point as well as the Lightning charge station pro. Both have great ways to wrap and hold the cables, but most mornings we just clip the end in and let the cable sit on the driveway (it is an area next to the porch that we don't drive on). Not the prettiest or best, but the cables seem to be holding up fine.
I dunno if you agree but that clip that came with the Grizzl-e was hot garbage. I ended up getting one off Amazon for like $20 that worked. lol

As for OP's question... coiling? What's that? ;)

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
I dunno if you agree but that clip that came with the Grizzl-e was hot garbage. I ended up getting one off Amazon for like $20 that worked. lol

As for OP's question... coiling? What's that? ;)
Our clip is a little finicky but has held up well and we have no issues with it. It works better than the Ford charge station pro. Maybe you got a bum one.
Sponsored