How do you save recent destinations as Favorites?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I can't figure out how to save an navigation address as a "Favorite". Does it not work unless you are in a profile? Anyone know how? thanks..
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Thank you. There are simply no words for what I found at that link. It's mind boggling. Just that hidden feature (not in the manual by the way) explains a lot of what is wrong with Sync 4.

Qbgolfer

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Mach E Grabber Blue,2021
Occupation
Retired Dentist
Country flag
Thank you. There are simply no words for what I found at that link. It's mind boggling. Just that hidden feature (not in the manual by the way) explains a lot of what is wrong with Sync 4.

Qbgolfer

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Mach E Grabber Blue,2021
Occupation
Retired Dentist
Country flag
Just came back from short coffee trip run (100km roughly ) while wife drove and I searched frantically for the save destination feature. A very complicated method but now we have it!! Could PAAK be so easy?? Now After 3 weeks of ownership, we are making good progress and really loving it!

balthisar

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Expedition; 2021 Mach E Premium AWD Extended
Occupation
Engineer@FoMoCo
Country flag
Holy crap, yeah. It took me 20 minutes to figure out this "intuitive" feature. I even downloaded the owners manual PDF, and knew I had to hit a star, but no explanation to find the bloody damned thing.

Scroll down. There it is.

FWIW, you can also scroll down on the "My Trip" screen to see a lot more information, too.

This is Apple's fault, of course. Several years ago they thought it would be a good idea to hide scroll bars, and it seems like everyone else copied this concept. Who ever thought it was a good idea to hide information without an indication that there was hidden information???????
Sponsored