How long does it take to get the Membership card from the MCA?

Coolravicool

First Name
ravi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang gt
Country flag
I became a member of the Mustang Club of America. How long does it take for the membership card to arrive?
Sponsored

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
It’s pretty quick. They send you a letter with quite a bit of resources for information and events. I think the Ford discount is cool but the idea of a community of Mustang enthusiasts is pretty great! Hopefully we will gain something over time from the membership.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
It’s pretty quick. They send you a letter with quite a bit of resources for information and events. I think the Ford discount is cool but the idea of a community of Mustang enthusiasts is pretty great! Hopefully we will gain something over time from the membership.
Which looks like the attached and agreed :)

Congrats to all new members as well as looking forward to meeting new people at the next safe covid-free event (TBD). Hopefully next year!!

Attachments

OP
OP

Coolravicool

First Name
ravi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang gt
Country flag
I became a member on Dec 11th. Till date I have not received the membership card yet. I have submitted a ticket on the website. Have any of you faced this issue?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I became a member on Dec 11th. Till date I have not received the membership card yet. I have submitted a ticket on the website. Have any of you faced this issue?
It takes a few weeks. Remember these folks are mostly volunteers and it's Christmas.

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I became a member of the Mustang Club of America. How long does it take for the membership card to arrive?
Along with the card you get an email that says you are qualified for the special X-plan pricing. That email comes a little quicker.
Sponsored