Jaysen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E, First Edition
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
They are just like the blue car. Carbon fiber glossy. Again, my Etsy has the pics but more will come in when I get them in two days. Live pics and video from my car install.. Can't wait.
Sponsored

OP
OP
fightinag

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag

JaysensHell

First Name
Jaysen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Are they all Carbon fiber look or are some Black ......carbon fiber has such a add on look, while black will match the car !
Ok my friend my spoilers are in stock. Please check out my Etsy for one if you want it. I put a video and more pics of the actual spoiler on my car. Its amazing looking in my opinion and have been selling before I got them to the house. I have 5 left. One I left for you aside but will bill it if its not ordered by Friday. Have an amazing day!

OP
OP
fightinag

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Ok my friend my spoilers are in stock. Please check out my Etsy for one if you want it. I put a video and more pics of the actual spoiler on my car. Its amazing looking in my opinion and have been selling before I got them to the house. I have 5 left. One I left for you aside but will bill it if its not ordered by Friday. Have an amazing day!
Thanks for contacting me. THe spoiler looks great but I can't go the carbon fiber. It would stand out as the only carbon fiber on my car a look so "add on"
Ill pass until you start getting gloss black ones !

JaysensHell

First Name
Jaysen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Thanks for contacting me. THe spoiler looks great but I can't go the carbon fiber. It would stand out as the only carbon fiber on my car a look so "add on"
Ill pass until you start getting gloss black ones !
Sounds good. I have one coming in a week and a half. Keep and eye out.
Cheers.