How many Girl Scout cookie boxes can you fit in a Mach-E?

OP
OP
GreaseMonkey

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Last edited:

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
To @GreaseMonkey and @Tanner89 - I am worried your are both over loading your MME's - and that the weight of your cargo will make the car fail. As a good citizen, I will help you both out by taking the cookies and the beer off of your hands. Let me know what times work best for you.

Wade

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
So Chuck, you clearly know the GS terminology for their cookie packaging. But the 480 estimate is low.
Assumed 24 boxes per case. I’ve eaten a lot of cookies in my day, Samoas I think they were called.

OP
OP
GreaseMonkey

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Assumed 24 boxes per case. I’ve eaten a lot of cookies in my day, Samoas I think they were called.
12 boxes per case. But the Mach-E fits many more cases than shown here. I was surprised.

OP
OP
GreaseMonkey

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
To @GreaseMonkey and @Tanner89 - I am worried your are both over loading your MME's - and that the weight of your cargo will make the car fail. As a good citizen, I will help you both out by taking the cookies and the beer off of your hands. Let me know what times work best for you.

Wade
Anytime! You’ll make the troop very happy. There’s plenty more cookies at the cupboard!

This is the year when the Girl Scouts are expecting to go back to pre-pandemic sales levels.

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
OP
OP
GreaseMonkey

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Puts the final box in and then *boom* forgets that the cargo floor wasn't lowered to the bottom and it breaks. "Ah, I can fit another box now."
So I was actually concerned about it, but eventually thought these tabs ought to handle the weight. They did. Here’s my plan through the cookie season: I’ll be using the QuickJack lift blocks that I use to change tires to support the cargo floor.

Two blocks on the right hand side of the picture below.

Ford Mustang Mach-E How many Girl Scout cookie boxes can you fit in a Mach-E? A0590227-03F8-417A-9B1C-EAADC1AE4204

Position of cargo floor supported by lift blocks. Positioning it this way gains us about of an inch of extra height.

Ford Mustang Mach-E How many Girl Scout cookie boxes can you fit in a Mach-E? 6CA261E5-7927-46E1-A027-10415161942A

OP
OP
GreaseMonkey

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok, to close this thread out, here’s the deal w/ cookies: Girl Scouts calls what I have in the truck ‘cases’ which has 12 boxes each. A box is what you buy from your awesome Girl Scout for $5.

1) With the back seats folded, we were able to fit 21 cases in each layer, with possibly 3 layers before you hit the glass roof. So 63 cases.
2) You can fit around 8 cases in the footwell between 1st and 2nd rows.
3) You can also fit 4 cases in the frunk.

So 75 cases total, or 900 boxes.

Note: I realize that not all flavors have the same size case, but the above math is for an assortment that matches most people’s tastes.

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Ok, to close this thread out, here’s the deal w/ cookies: Girl Scouts calls what I have in the truck ‘cases’ which has 12 boxes each. A box is what you buy from your awesome Girl Scout for $5.

1) With the back seats folded, we were able to fit 21 cases in each layer, with possibly 3 layers before you hit the glass roof. So 63 cases.
2) You can fit around 8 cases in the footwell between 1st and 2nd rows.
3) You can also fit 4 cases in the frunk.

So 75 cases total, or 900 boxes.

Note: I realize that not all flavors have the same size case, but the above math is for an assortment that matches most people’s tastes.
So, basically just enough to binge watch a full season of a show 😜