Hugo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Emgineer
Country flag
So long story, but I generated too many X plan PINs. Faulty printer and the "email" option does not work. So I can access the PINs I generated but I cannot open any of them to print. Is there a trick? I have sent a request to Ford but my car is due any day.
Thanks
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
So long story, but I generated too many X plan PINs. Faulty printer and the "email" option does not work. So I can access the PINs I generated but I cannot open any of them to print. Is there a trick? I have sent a request to Ford but my car is due any day.
Thanks
Go to the screen where you can see your PIN history and:

1. Print it to a PDF file.
2. Email the PDF to your salesperson, along with proof of your employment, organization membership, or friend/family of Ford employee certificate that qualifies you for X-Plan.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Thanks
We only provided our dealer the PIN code. They asked us to sign a form regarding using it, but did not require anything more than the name of my wife's company. No pay stubs, employee ID, ect. that are mentioned on the Ford purchase plans website. YMMV

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
We only provided our dealer the PIN code. They asked us to sign a form regarding using it, but did not require anything more than the name of my wife's company. No pay stubs, employee ID, ect. that are mentioned on the Ford purchase plans website. YMMV
Same here, they just need the number and for me they wanted a copy of my MCA Member card.

OP
OP
Hplbiking

Hplbiking

First Name
Hugo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Emgineer
Country flag
Thanks everyone. Ford did confirm that the dealer did not need a paper copy. And they offered to help with any issues I had.
Sponsored