Swiss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium AWD
I'm pretty new to Forscan and Ford in general. I thought I'd try this mod to start before trying some of the bigger ones, but when I look at my asbuilt for 720-02-02 I only have two blocks, 7C88 FC2B. The third block is empty. This is for a Canadian MY22 Premium. Any thoughts on where to go digging for the proper block?

Also, I'm using 2.3.47, but under the Configuration and Programming tab, I only see AS BUILT configuration options, none of the modules have the 'easy mode'. I'm trying to figure out if it's because of the version of Forscan that I'm using, or if it's because there is a difference in the Canadian version of this vehicle that makes all the modules slightly different and Forscan doesn't recognize them.

Next up I'm going to try the hands free trunk mod you discovered, that one seems to match.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
i8iridium

i8iridium

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
U.S. Air Force
Country flag
I'm pretty new to Forscan and Ford in general. I thought I'd try this mod to start before trying some of the bigger ones, but when I look at my asbuilt for 720-02-02 I only have two blocks, 7C88 FC2B. The third block is empty. This is for a Canadian MY22 Premium. Any thoughts on where to go digging for the proper block?

Also, I'm using 2.3.47, but under the Configuration and Programming tab, I only see AS BUILT configuration options, none of the modules have the 'easy mode'. I'm trying to figure out if it's because of the version of Forscan that I'm using, or if it's because there is a difference in the Canadian version of this vehicle that makes all the modules slightly different and Forscan doesn't recognize them.

Next up I'm going to try the hands free trunk mod you discovered, that one seems to match.

Thanks!
The value is at 720-02-01. I made a mistake when i posted. It's fixed now.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I would love to permanently turn off the interior motion alarm. Anybody seen this setting in forscan?
There are several options related to the alarm system in FORScan. But I haven't messed with any of them.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
The spreadsheet would be a great idea. I’ve used the 2021-2022 F-150 spreadsheet to check stuff like the IPC and APIM, but the BCM is vastly different from a lot of the current Fords.
Yeah I use those all the time. I'm thinking something smaller with known good Mach-E tweaks.

PM me your email and I'll make a sheet and make you an editor and we can get it started.
Have you two made any progress on the spreadsheet? So far I've only seen (and applied) mods for IPC temp, no double honk, and the most consequential: hands-free liftgate. But I'd definitely be interested in knowing about other potential updates... :) Thank you for all your contributions!

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Have you two made any progress on the spreadsheet? So far I've only seen (and applied) mods for IPC temp, no double honk, and the most consequential: hands-free liftgate. But I'd definitely be interested in knowing about other potential updates... :) Thank you for all your contributions!
Don't forget the stealth, remote start option where your lights don't come on. Cuts down on those car thefts.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...h-mach-e-running-in-forscan.11374/post-347560

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Don't forget the stealth, remote start option where your lights don't come on. Cuts down on those car thefts.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...h-mach-e-running-in-forscan.11374/post-347560
Thanks. I pretty much never use remote start. I'm curious though, how would lights being on increase the likelihood of car theft? From the manual: "The vehicle remains secured when you have remotely started the vehicle. A valid key must be inside your vehicle to switch the vehicle on and drive your vehicle." I'm not saying you're incorrect - just curious how it would be more secure. (From my perspective, I just like the idea of saving battery, even though it won't be much.)

ponydsp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium 4ER, Taycan CT, 650s, F8 on order
Country flag
Power meter and temperature work on my IPC. Bowing to all the elders here!

RyanSD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MME AWD EXT, 2013 Yamaha Stryker
Occupation
IT Systems Architect
Country flag
Been scouring the web for the past hour and unable to find any other Mach-E spreadsheet for FORScan. How’s it coming along ? Any preview to share with the group?

So many “fun” option in the APIM but a good majority, if most won’t work.

Ford Mustang Mach-E How-to DIY: Enable Temperature Display on IPC (Dash Cluster) with FORScan 9A36336B-21BD-4741-8EE0-94A375436EC3

hack-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem AWD ER MME
Occupation
Robotics Engineer
Country flag
Thanks OP for this guide. I really like this change.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
These little tweaks can make the car so much more enjoyable. The only changes I've made so far are disabling the double honk, killing auto-lock, and now the temp in the IPC. I'm looking forward to more!
What actions result in double honk? I think the only time I heard it was the other day when I forgot that you can't use auto Start after using it once and extending the time. I wasn't far from my car and tried a few times and noticed a double honk that I eventually realized was my car.

OP
OP
i8iridium

i8iridium

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
U.S. Air Force
Country flag
What actions result in double honk? I think the only time I heard it was the other day when I forgot that you can't use auto Start after using it once and extending the time. I wasn't far from my car and tried a few times and noticed a double honk that I eventually realized was my car.
If you exit the vehicle with the FOB or phone while it’s running and shut the door.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
If you exit the vehicle with the FOB or phone while it’s running and shut the door.
Ah, ok. Funny that you mention that--I now realize there was another time where I heard the double honk. I had pulled over to grab a sandwich and got distracted. I heard a double honk and wasn't sure why. When I got back I realized I had not turned the car off.

SXBB

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Cardiovascular Perfusionist
Country flag
Loving all of this info! My GTPE shuts off after 20 or 30mins despite disabling autoshutoff in settings. I'd really like to disable that. I'd also like to be able to have the car running in stealth/total darkness mode. My hobby is astrophotography and I go to star parties where any lights are a no no. I'd like to be able to run an inverter off of the 12v system to run my telescope, computer, & cameras while the car is totally dark for a few hours without interruption. Is this doable?

Thanks
Sponsored