How to find current installed software versions?

Craig-e

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
I just went in the garage and sat in the MME for a while reading the manual and looking for the car’s equivalent of a computer’s “About” page. No luck so I’m guessing it doesn’t exist as a standard part of the car’s interface to the consumer. True? If so, that seems pretty lame.
My search stemmed from wanting to see which version of Blue Cruise is running on my vehicle. It’s probably pretty recent (1.2) because I bought the car new in late February 2023, but I thought it would be easy to find out. I wanted to know which version I had because I wanted to try the automatic lane change feature. I did try it recently by guessing how it would probably work but it didn’t seem to function so I thought I’d check the software version.
There are a bunch of obvious easy and useful things that could be displayed in an About box. But maybe it exists and I just can’t find it. ???
Sponsored

superdave80

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select SR RWD
Country flag
Ford doesn't want us to know what update we are on, otherwise they will get flooded with, "Why isn't my software up to date?" inquiries.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
No luck so I’m guessing it doesn’t exist as a standard part of the car’s interface to the consumer. True? If so, that seems pretty lame.
Yes and Yes it is.
Sponsored