sweekrut

First Name
Son
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
I have a Premium Ext range. Saw many videos as people are testing or their MME already has Bluecruise. How can I get Bluecruise in my MME? I got my car back in APRIL.
Sponsored

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, didn't know anyone has Blue Cruise yet.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Blue Cruise isn't out yet. The reviews and teasers are betas.

TheDolmans

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE SW, 2022 F150 Lightning Platinum SW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My Mach-E Awd Ext Canada. The screen was acting very different last night Aug 25th. When I looked around I found A Button marked BC at the top right corner of the vehicle assist screen. When pushed it said about BlueCruise. It was late so figured I would try it out or checked into it more in the morning. Next day it was gone and the screen was acting much more normal but not completely as it was. Anyone had this on their Mach-E

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I have a Premium Ext range. Saw many videos as people are testing or their MME already has Bluecruise. How can I get Bluecruise in my MME? I got my car back in APRIL.
As others have said, its not out yet. If your MME has the little cameras above your steering wheel then once BC is released, and you pay if required, then you will be good to go. If you don't have the camera, then your car is not equipped for BC.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My Mach-E Awd Ext Canada. The screen was acting very different last night Aug 25th. When I looked around I found A Button marked BC at the top right corner of the vehicle assist screen. When pushed it said about BlueCruise. It was late so figured I would try it out or checked into it more in the morning. Next day it was gone and the screen was acting much more normal but not completely as it was. Anyone had this on their Mach-E
It was ghosts!

TheDolmans

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE SW, 2022 F150 Lightning Platinum SW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
As others have said, its not out yet. If your MME has the little cameras above your steering wheel then once BC is released, and you pay if required, then you will be good to go. If you don't have the camera, then your car is not equipped for BC.
I have the camera, it’s equipped for BC.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The OP already said they have a Premium. All Premiums come BC-ready.

We are all awaiting the software to come out in a Power-Up -- except GTs that are coming with it pre-installed.

See https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/blue-cruise-availability-date.8960/ for more guesses and no real answers.

peoples1234

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE GB
Country flag
I’m confused by Ford’s early access program. I am enrolled and was offered BlueCruise for which I signed up for early access in exchange for my feedback on the product. They said they’d let me know in a few weeks when I could get it.

Now GTs come with BlueCruise. So obviously they aren’t doing any early adopter assessment/feedback, so what was the point? Maybe I’m just salty…

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I’m confused by Ford’s early access program. I am enrolled and was offered BlueCruise for which I signed up for early access in exchange for my feedback on the product. They said they’d let me know in a few weeks when I could get it.

Now GTs come with BlueCruise. So obviously they aren’t doing any early adopter assessment/feedback, so what was the point? Maybe I’m just salty…
Purely supposition here:
Ford has been extremely conservative with just about all aspects of the Mach E. They don't want a fiasco if BC has a major issue they didn't discover yet, so they are going to be releasing it slowly rather than everyone being able to get it at once. Since there aren't a lot of GT's it is released there first, and probably very shortly a subset of the "early access" folks will be able to download it. Then after a few weeks if all goes well and there isn't a major problem, they'll release it to some more early access people. After they are satisfied that it is safe and no one is getting killed, they'll release it to everyone. Being in the "early access" program doesn't mean you are first on the list

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

You are quite correct. You are clearly confused.

You are in the early adopter's program for Mach E owners. When the time comes you will be notified.

All Job 2 builds, including the GTs and Mach Es built after GTs have been produced with BlueCruise pre-installed.

peoples1234

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE GB
Country flag
You are quite correct. You are clearly confused.

You are in the early adopter's program for Mach E owners. When the time comes you will be notified.

All Job 2 builds, including the GTs and Mach Es built after GTs have been produced with BlueCruise pre-installed.
It still begs the question why they would release and activate BC to a group of people who haven’t signed up to provide feedback on the product before the general release. Or at least it does to me.

?‍♂

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It still begs the question why they would release and activate BC to a group of people who haven’t signed up to provide feedback on the product before the general release. Or at least it does to me.

?‍♂
Because that is how they built the cars. Job 2 vehicles all come with BlueCruise installed. Ford said long ago they were going to do this. They also charge these buyers the $600 as part of the vehicle cost.

Ford is building it this way.
The customer is paying for it.
What is so hard to understand?
Sponsored