Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Not sure exactly what your issue is with me, maybe it is just your personality.

GTs are being activate and able to fully use the software as it is today. This is a limited general availability or even a stable release. Early access is supposed to be at the beta/release candidate phase of software development (in theory anyway). All you have to do is read their purpose statement on the early access website login page.

Or perhaps @JCHLi is correct, and the early access feedback is more geared toward the OTA install/activation process than the actual product. Which I would be disappointed, but Ford will do what Ford does.
Ford has never defined the specific criteria of “early access”. They’ve simply said “…your opportunity to explore new features and provide feedback, before anyone else.” I suspect it’s akin to a customer focus group. The people in “early access” are going to either be asked to complete detailed surveys of their experiences with BlueCruise (once they are enabled for it) or possibly to participate in interviews about their experiences with it. I think we’ve all been assuming (falsely) it meant some kind of “behind the velvet rope” invite to the “Ford champagne room” ? I think only a few people got THAT invite (and I surely did not ?)
Sponsored

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The big update that Ford has been teasing is ready for release. I've seen the list of every module that's getting updates and there is 20 on the list. It's starting to look like they are just going to push that out to the early access members first. It appears that the releases are final and approved for release. They just haven't pulled the trigger on it yet.
Let's hope they click that magic button by Tuesday morning so people can start trying it out.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
So it’s impossible that Ford management lease drivers have provided some feedback already and tweaks are being made to BlueCruise. Which could delay the rollout.

9ebde2e3bc6143381ce047c43f9866b3.jpeg

there-can-be-only-one.jpg

Explanation

Last edited: