breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
This stuff should just work. This is sort of ridiculous that they didn't even test this basic setting stuff. Customer aggrevation isn't a good feature in a new car.
I think they do test it...and know it doesn't work - but it is priorities on what gets fixed. I'm sure there were other worse bugs that got fixed first because they would have made you even more mad than losing your presets.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I have definitely found to save the sound settings, that if your profile is linked to one of the memory buttons after changing the sound settings, press the memory button associated with your profile until you hear a beep and that does the trick.
Nice trick - did not know that

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Apparently Ford has no way to report system bugs. Not suprising. They are used to dealing with the old school go complain to dealer service model. So it looks like the only way to get any bugs reported are to make a service apointment, list your gripes to the service advisor, sit in their covid infested waiting room for half a day, and hope they can find and report your bugs. Just what I am trying to avoid. by the way, tesla's system isn't much better, so I think we are just at the mercy of the Ford engineers figuring these bugs out on their own. Disappointing.
There should be a better way than calling teh 800 number. There is a chat section supposedly but I cant see any button to activate a chat session; No way to email; all you have is twitter and facebook. So if Ford just wants us to dump our pain in plain public forum like twitter they will get it; is that the right process with our VIns etc? There should be something better
Sponsored