How to submit feedback? I have a few to provide.

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Hi all, what is the best way to provide feedback to Ford? Coming from a Tesla, and hoping Ford a great success, i wanna see Ford thrive. I’m liking the physical car a lot more than my Tesla. Here are a few suggestions. Is there a feedback link on their website somewhere?

1. show power and regen as an “RPM” gauge on cluster
  2. Use the “ok” button on steering wheel to play / pause music
  3. Precondition battery manually by heating the Cabin while plugged in, no need to set a departure time.
  4. Auto-Turn off vehicle when leaving. Make the power button optional. (Not 30 minutes auto turn off, but as you lock The car / leave)
Sponsored

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
yeah, the OK button is bothering me too. I posted my feedback on the Ford Facebook page via Messenger.

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
Something else that would be nice tha tif the car is at home in your garage you can leave it unlocked. Now everytime I go into the garage to get something the car lights turn on. I just like the cars in my garage to be unlocked.

ndshink

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache E Premium AWD Ext. Battery
Country flag
I don't know how to get Ford to notice, but we need some serious customization capabilities for BOTH the instrument cluster AND the touch screen.
  1. For example on the instrument cluster, maybe I don't want to be reminded of my battery slowly depleting, even when not driving far. Battery charge anxiety is real - I keep my phone, watch and pods fully charged. Appreciate the importance of it being there but there can be a warning, potentially pre-set, at certain battery levels
  2. That's just the tip of the iceberg. The entire panel and cluster should be customizable, from the color and pattern background to the font and location of the speedometer
  3. On the touch screen, same applies. A whole bunch of buttons that don't get you far. Should be able to customize areas of 'high import', set their color, etc.

The list goes on.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
  1. show power and regen as an “RPM” gauge on cluster
  2. Use the “ok” button on steering wheel to play / pause music
1. This is available on the GTs. Hopefully it will come to other trims some day
2. The OK button dismisses messages on the cluster display.
Sponsored